What should GG2 look like?

I didn't really like how the goblin turned out in #1. I wanted to see the crazed look on the face like the gas really screwed up his mind. That look on his mask that showed the goblin took over. It should have been cloth and rubber like the comics to begin with and I agree that since it was armor in the 1st one then it should be in the 2nd one since his son found the mask. But it would be a twist for him to completely start fresh and make a new mask to show his crazed anger towards spidey and the hooded cloak to strike fear into spiderman. I think the movie could go either way and get away with it if they really tried. But all in all I would love to at least see the hood or long cap he always wore. He was to much of an evil looking elf to me.

I hope that GG2 looks nothing like the fake description in the Q&A's. I know it's fake but I don't want any similar features to that. I want a modified GG armour from SM:1. I wouldn't mind seeing a cloak but I think that would be too difficult to work over the armour. I know that's a HG feature but I like it.

The Infernal said:
I hope that GG2 looks nothing like the fake description in the Q&A's. I know it's fake but I don't want any similar features to that.

Don't be so sure...

SpiderB said:
Don't be so sure...

I'm never so sure when it comes to news about this movie, but fingers crossed it's not that uninspired.

Based on a recent photo, im almost certain the GG will be wearing Green adn purple. its based on an enlargement of the fmous "alley photo" from a nightshoot:
hobclose.jpg

you can clearly see purple shoulders, purple torso/belt region, and purple boots. He doesn't appear to be wearing a helmet/mask int his shot.

notice the similarity in colour tones nd texture with the first outfit:

Green_Goblin3.jpg

neobido9999 said:
Based on a recent photo, im almost certain the GG will be wearing Green adn purple. its based on an enlargement of the fmous "alley photo" from a nightshoot:
hobclose.jpg

you can clearly see purple shoulders, purple torso/belt region, and purple boots. He doesn't appear to be wearing a helmet/mask int his shot.

no...

Where is the original of this pic?

neobido9999 said:
hobclose.jpg

neobido9999 said:
hobclose.jpg

^I wonder if he wears a bald cap,a ski mask,or beanie hat that covers the top of his head.

It looks like he might be wearing his mouth mask in that shot after all,because his chin is covered up.

GGalley.jpg

Looks like something is above his head to the left,like it was the top part of his mask that got knocked off him after he fell.
GGblack.jpg

how can you tell what that is?

run it through a couple filter programs to straighten out the picture.

I'm hoping for a more raggedy mysterious look without all the green tech.

Alright, that picture hurts my eyes.^

What the heck is it?

webhead731 said:
Alright, that picture hurts my eyes.^

What the heck is it?

^Kinda reminds of how the Jango Fett suit looks like with the armor plates over the jumpsuit.

that made it clearer

dont you think the thing at his feet is a little small to be the glider?

Spideyssuperfan said:
that made it clearer

dont you think the thing at his feet is a little small to be the glider?

^Well it could not be his glider by his feet,because on the first movie when GG was knocked off his glider,the glider didn't just drop to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"