The Harry Osborn/GG2 Thread

dr venture said:
Does anyone have any links to the rest of the concept art or would be able to post them themselves?

there's a whole thread on it, i think it's called "official spider-man 3 fan art" or something like that.

I know that but that has manips in it. I was wondering if anybody could post orprovide a link to the concept art from the first DVD.

Multimed2.jpg

Multimed.jpg

Thanks GoldGoblin. The second pic kinda resembles this manip

gg2manip.jpg

My opinion of that picture;

Sure it looks downright awesome, on paper. But if it to be made into an actual suit, alot of people would probarbly give the same complaints. "OMG POWER RANGERS LOLZ!"

venom4life said:

Sure it looks downright awesome, on paper. But if it to be made into an actual suit, alot of people would probarbly give the same complaints. "OMG POWER RANGERS LOLZ!"

^I have always thought of that as well.

spiderpride said:
it looks great way better then the first goblin

the thing about this pic is that it looks too evil... I dunno if it fits Harry's personality... and I don't see him being purely evil even through the first half of the film... looks cool though

venom4life said:

i wachted again after your post, and your right it looks alot like a power ranger suit LOL

spiderpride said:
i wachted again after your post, and your right it looks alot like a power ranger suit LOL

GO GO POWER RANGERS! :D

oh how i hate that show. my whole life i maybe watched 30 secounds of it and i knew right there and then that this show was STUPID!

venom4life said:

True. Though it's still better than the Hulk/Santa's Elf hybrid that is the classic Green Goblin.

He should be menacing. The 1st one was, well, not.

This is the first time I've ventured into this thread, but I'm glad to see my manip is being put to good use here! Those who say it looks like Reptile from Mortal Kombat, well...I see what you're talking about, but hey the Q&A described him as having a green "mouth mask". Make of it what you will. I made as much sense of it as I could. And to be honest, I think the look would be perfect. It retains enough of the original suit to show some consistentcy, but it's different enough to not seem stale and it eliminates the "Power Ranger" problem(which I believe was probably the main influence on the designers decision to make it so different from the first film's costume).

Having said that, I think this whole snow suit/Snow Goblin thing has been blown way out of proportion. The guy who provided the info was only comparing it to a snowboarder's suit. I picture it as a black bodysuit with a little padding. Perfectly acceptable villain-wear if you ask me, when you consider the other parts that he described for it. It's not like it's gonna be some puffy red suit with a Lands End logo over the chest.

Everybody threw a fit over the original Goblin costume. Sony listened to you all. They've changed it and made it less Power Ranger-ish and more dark and serious. And you still complain, some of you even saying that they should have used the costume from the first movie again. Besides the fact that it would be boring and would confuse uninitiated audiences, I think I speak for the filmmakers when I say... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

venom4life said:

Some yes, but most no. That suit is Friggin Awesome, and I love the fact that it emulates what one would imagine the Goblin would look like in real life. :up: And I like the look of the suit, more enhancing than pure armor like the first Goblin suit. :down

For the record, I thought the Goblin suit from the first movie was awesome. I actually liked it, i'm glad they didn't go with the green tights, purple ginch, elf boots, elf cap, purse. Ugh. And yes, I think that drawing of that altered version of the movie costume is awesome, but as I mentioned, a good chunk of people (as they did for the first movie), will probarbly say it's still a power rangers rip off, only with a dash of purple.

Elf Booties. LMAO... and TOTALLY agreeing that the Goblin Costume was WAYYYY better than a true to the comic rendition with the matching purse for those "booties" LOL. :D

Does anyone know where that pic of the Q&A GG2 suit is? I saw one here but i cant find it anymore

I think Franco would look awesome with just green and black... put them Dock Ock Shades on him and a cool mouth piece and what more can you ask for

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"