What should GG2 look like?

Reaction score
personally,i want GG2 to look something like this without the hand on fire.

if there is a thread on this then please close this or merge it.

no he should look like the original green goblin from the comic book.

In the worst way, he should. it's hard to think of a way we can get that original goblin mask on Harry though...

He should look like the Green Goblin from the first film, but improved in terms of costume design and general appearance.

That, or a 78' Buick.

CConn said:
He should look like the Green Goblin from the first film, but improved in terms of costume design and general appearance.

That, or a 78' Buick.

^Yeah,a mixture of the movie and the comic all in one.

Good God - does Spidey have breasts in that pic? ;) I hope its his elbow :)

CConn said:

That, or a 78' Buick.

well i think it will be different than the sm1 costume. remember when harry found the secret lair of his father's in sm2, he found evrything but a body suite. so my guess he'll make a new costume.

A modified version of the GG costume from the first film will be fine. Oh, and maybe he can have some new weapons.

smfan70 said:
well i think it will be different than the sm1 costume. remember when harry found the secret lair of his father's in sm2, he found evrything but a body suite. so my guess he'll make a new costume.

That's what I think too. And I also think that it will not look like a power ranger costume. Of course it will be kinda armored, cause he has to "protect himself" even i he is super strong. But I think it will look... more natural... you know, with cloth or something

It would be far to radical to change it from the original one now, so they should just tweak it here and there A HOOD would be a good start :D

He should look sleeker.

Dark green body armor. Black pants with metal plates strapped on the legs. Dark purple, cloak with a hood. The mask should be metal with no hole between the teeth. It should look more evil then the first. No yellow.

Goran said:
That's what I think too. And I also think that it will not look like a power ranger costume. Of course it will be kinda armored, cause he has to "protect himself" even i he is super strong. But I think it will look... more natural... you know, with cloth or something

i'm hoping something like from the comics. they will change it up and modify it of course, but i don't want the whole armored suite like the first. i didn't have a problem with it, but i would like a more original gg2.

LIKE THIS?
spiderman_gargoyle_magnet_2.jpg

Spider-Bite said:
no he should look like the original green goblin from the comic book.

That wouldn't work on screen because it would be difficult to transfer the costume to reality. Too cartoonish. By all means, a latex mask and give him a purple and green costume. But a direct copy from the comics? Would be laughed at by the casual movie goer.

well harry kinda has to have the armored suit if he has the glider because the suit is what controls the glider

TheFuture said:
That wouldn't work on screen because it would be difficult to transfer the costume to reality. Too cartoonish. By all means, a latex mask and give him a purple and green costume. But a direct copy from the comics? Would be laughed at by the casual movie goer.

that's what I used to think untill seeing Lybert's fan art. I seriously thought that would look stupid, but this pic completely convinced me that this is how it should look.

green.jpg

Spider-Bite said:
that's what I used to think untill seeing Lybert's fan art. I seriously thought that would look stupid, but this pic completely convinced me that this is how it should look.

green.jpg

Hmmmm.....I'm still not sure mate. If they were to go with the original design, I think I would like to see a darker green and a modified purple vest. But hey, I'm no expert. I just want to see a mean looking goblin.....a mutation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"