What upcoming games are you hoping for them to be good

yeah it was pretty average. unlike you and the other bat fanboys im not a nolan *****ucker.:)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_begins/

The movie got universally great reviews, shook Batman's awful image, set a new standard for superhero movies and even non-superhero movies all in one movie.

You're entitled to dislike it, but you have to give credit where it's due, and it was a damn good movie.

I hope Halo Wars is real good.

How so? I haven't really been tracking it.

that's the only cold war leads to world war game I could think of :huh:

Strategy games on consoles seem to be determined to get moving. I'm pretty sure Halo Wars will be better at it than Endwar though.

I don't know about that

My concern with halo wars is that they'll rely too heavily of brand loyalty rather than providing the best possible game...:(

They spent the first year of development focusing solely on the controls, so now that they have that foundation I'm sure they'll build a good game around it.

As for relying on brand loyalty... they still need to garner brand loyalty first as a Halo strategy game is unproven and... they don't want to ruin the brand name right after Halo 3 completed. :(

They spent the first year of development focusing solely on the controls, so now that they have that foundation I'm sure they'll build a good game around it.

As for relying on brand loyalty... they still need to garner brand loyalty first as a Halo strategy game is unproven and... they don't want to ruin the brand name right after Halo 3 completed. :(

True, but a lot of people will buy this simply because it has halo on the box

Isildur´s Heir;13019308 said:
Those that you hope to be great, not the ones that you know that will be, so, no Assasins Creed, Call of Duty 4 or Mass Effect.

I´m really eyeing Blacksite and the 2008 Turok, i hope they are as good as they look.

I'm still taking a wait for reviewers stance with Assasin's Creed, it looks great right now, but for some reason I'm just a little iffy about it.

The 3 best companies making RTS, in fact, not great but perfect, are Blizzard (Warcraft, Starcraft), Relic (Homeworld, Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War, Company of heroes) and Ensemble (Age of Empires, Age of Mythology).

That saying, Ensemble can do no wrong when it comes to RTS, Halo War will be perfect.

I'm still taking a wait for reviewers stance with Assasin's Creed, it looks great right now, but for some reason I'm just a little iffy about it.

I was a huge fan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" so this "spiritual successor" has me very hopeful. I'm sure they will deliver. :woot:

True, but a lot of people will buy this simply because it has halo on the box
Hopefully they like it. It would suck to see a great game be purchased for the promise of Halo, and then have almost half of all copies returned. Crackdown, I feel for you. :csad:

Hopefully they like it. It would suck to see a great game be purchased for the promise of Halo, and then have almost half of all copies returned. Crackdown, I feel for you. :csad:
I´m playing Crackdown, and it´s amazing. Technically speaking, the game is almost perfect, there isn´t one single loading screen, the city is enormous and you can go anywhere and do anything without one single lost in frame rate.
If it had more (a story would have been really nice), the game would be, without any doubt, one of the best in the 360.
Like it is, it´s amazing!

Isildur´s Heir;13047948 said:
I´m playing Crackdown, and it´s amazing. Technically speaking, the game is almost perfect, there isn´t one single loading screen, the city is enormous and you can go anywhere and do anything without one single lost in frame rate.
If it had more (a story would have been really nice), the game would be, without any doubt, one of the best in the 360.
Like it is, it´s amazing!
Regardless, I hold Crackdown at the top tier of Xbox 360 games. It's a really overlooked title, despite selling really well. Many only got the game for the Halo 3 beta. The demo was really popular with over a million downloads, so it definitely had interest. Halo just overshadows everything. :csad:

Isildur´s Heir;13047670 said:
The 3 best companies making RTS, in fact, not great but perfect, are Blizzard (Warcraft, Starcraft), Relic (Homeworld, Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War, Company of heroes) and Ensemble (Age of Empires, Age of Mythology).

That saying, Ensemble can do no wrong when it comes to RTS, Halo War will be perfect.

now that I hear how good Ensemble is I can't wait for Halo Wars.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"