What was the last movie you watched? Part 2

MV5BZDMyNjVmYmYtN2JhNi00MDdjLWEyYjgtYmRiOTAyNTc3NDlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg._V1_.jpeg

Stalked by My Doctor: The Return (2016)

Compared to the first movie, this one is a little light on those delicious, unhinged freakouts from Eric Roberts, but the balance of insanity is maintained by Dr. Beck's evolution from stalking and kidnapping to straight-up murder. What a glorious franchise this is.

Night Swim (2024)

giphy.gif

Looked awful, but I finally gave it a chance for Kerry Condon's sake. Lo and behold, it was even worse than it looked. They really seem to have taken the "Why don't they just stay out of the pool?" question to heart and "solved" it by simply not having anyone be in the pool for most of the movie. So dumb, and not in a fun way.

THE SHAMROCK SPITFIRE (2024) starring Shane O'Regan, Bethany Billy, Jamie B. Chambers, and Carl Wharton.

This is a low budget WWII story based on true events. For those that are unaware, in WWII the Irish government refused to join in the fight to stop the Nazis, but there were thousands of Irish men and women who decided to individually join the fight though. This movie is about the young Irishman named Brendan Finucane who joined the RAF, against his father's wishes, and became a multiple Ace and the youngest wing commander of an air group. I personally didn't recognize any of the actors, all were British and have mainly done work in England, but they all did a good job. It's an interesting story. I'm a history and WWII history buff, so it was nice seeing something about the war I wasn't aware of. It has several exciting dogfight sequences (a combination of live action, CGI, and large models) spread through the film. If you are a WWII buff, I recommend it.
1712877623047.png

Mean Girls (2004)

Pretty sure this is the first time I've watched this since seeing it with my kids when it first came out, and holy crap! How did I not remember how funny this is? I was laughing out loud within the first 90 seconds! :funny: 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"