What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tradition that I have. Whenever the 13th of the month lands on a Friday, I try to binge watch as many Friday The 13th movies as I can in one go.

Ah, gotcha. Because I'm in the UK it showed your post as being made on the 14th! Good luck! :yay:

kJaaeHl.jpg

Truth or Dare

Imagine the movie Final Destination only dumber. It's got an interesting concept that gets butchered as it goes along. You do not care if they live or die and at certain parts are actually rooting for them to die. They throw in some plot elements that are so obviously foreshadowed. There's a lot of unintentional comedy that kept me going. The way the end this movie is one for the books, it's hilariously outrageous. Overall, it's a really awful horror film that you can enjoy picking apart.
3/10

LBROUsv.jpg

Rampage

It's some dumb mindless fun with some good moments in between. I thought the opening and the scenes with the Rock and George were great. And the scene with Joe Manganiello is probably the best part of the movie. Aside from those things, this sh** was really dumb in a Godzilla 98 kind of way. The two bumbling villains in this might as well be in a Sharknado movie. And Jeffrey Dean Morgan was basically playing Negan with a suit on. As for the action, I did appreciate them showing the carnage and not shying away from the mass casualties. It's something that's missing with a lot of world ending/giant fighting movies. Overall, it's an enjoyable dumb popcorn movie that i'll probably forget in a few months.
6.5/10

Iron man Captain America heroes united

120 Battements Par Minute

Joyous, engrossing historical saga.

Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)

GodzillavMegalon_Ja.jpg

Taking place a year before the debut of Mechagodzilla this film wasn't nearly as good. It does however feature quite a few kaiju including the debuts of Jet Jaguar and Megalon as well as the return of Gigan with brief cameos of Rodan and Anguirus on Monster Island. Most of the special effects models and demolition are impressive but the story unfortunately isn't all that interesting. The highlight of the film is certainly the campy all out kaiju brawl at the climax of the film with Godzilla and Jet Jaguar teaming up to defeat the Gigan and Megalon.

Murder on the Orient Express

The Beguiled (2017) - Eh, wasn't a big fan. The original was better anyway. Great performances though, especially from Kidman, who plays creepy well- 6 / 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"