• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What was the last movie you watched? Part 2

Licence To Kill

When compared to other 007 films, this one was not a big hit. And it wasn’t helped that it was released among other mega hits of 1989 like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Batman and others, but I think it is one of the better Bond films because of Dalton’s gritty real world performance, and Robert Davi is an excellent charming and sinister villain.

uN28nGb.png

utZOF44.png

pxVAuU7.png

Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse

I'm not a big fan of Teen Titans Go! but the Gen 2 version of DC Super Hero Girls cracks me up and they're on form here. 7.5/10

BURNT OFFERINGS ( 1976)
1716862877458.png1716862915217.png

This is another one I'd never seen before , but is an excellent , psychological horror flick imo.

This film continues my on again off again marathon of 1970s horror flicks / films after Late Night With The Devil and The First Omen have gotten me into a 1970s state of mind. :cool: .

This film features the late Karen Black , who was a bit before my time, but I'm rapidly becoming of fan of :swoon: after seeing her in Trilogy Of Terror and Airport 1975.

I'm gonna check more of her work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"