Transformers What was your favorite version of Optimus Prime?

Wolvenom2099

Civilian
Reaction score
What was your favorite version of Optimus Prime? (Exclude Beast Wars)

The Original
Powermaster
Star Convoy
Laser Optimus
smallest tf
R.I.D
Armada
Energon
Cybertron
Masterpiece

The original always has a place in my toy collection.

I love the powermaster, there is so much to that action figure, especially the commerative series 2 version with apex armor.

Optimus Primal anyone??

I purchased the cybertron optimus prime & I think it is cool, it's alot better than the energon prime. 8/10

Original is great...but really RiD is probably the best so far

krpton2 said:
masterpiece
yeah that too....but to be quiet honest I was not impressed (lack of trailer wasn't helping it). The new Hybrid version though has me cyked. However what the need to do is make a masterpiece version to scale with the original

ShadowBoxing said:
yeah that too....but to be quiet honest I was not impressed (lack of trailer wasn't helping it). The new Hybrid version though has me cyked. However what the need to do is make a masterpiece version to scale with the original

I agree with you, I think that would be a great idea. :up:

ShadowBoxing said:
Original is great...but really RiD is probably the best so far

What rock did you crawl out of Robots in Disguise sucked. I mean why is it even listed under the types of Optimus toy. He was a damned firetruck in RID. He wasn't even an 18 wheeler. The show in my mind never existed. Nothing, but a nightmare.

Destructicus said:
What rock did you crawl out of Robots in Disguise sucked. I mean why is it even listed under the types of Optimus toy. He was a damned firetruck in RID. He wasn't even an 18 wheeler. The show in my mind never existed. Nothing, but a nightmare.

The R.I.D Optimus Prime wasn't that bad, I know he wasn't an 18 wheeler but still the toy was cool but my all time favorite will always be the powermaster version.

I second that...the RID Prime was pretty good...and it's a shame the cartoon was arguably one of the worst TF cartoons because the figures were mostly really well done.

A personal fave is what's known as the "BENDY PRIME"...the 9.99 prime from ARMADA...

Mastepiece is the best one for me...Best Robot Prime ever made. The original has the best vehicle mode IMO however.

The TF: RID toyline had some of the best molds around...RID Optimus included. The Car Bros were great. The paintjobs used on many of the repaints of the G2's were handled superbly.

Yes...the cartoon was not that great. Over time I've discovered if you can just get over any form of major seriousness and just take the cartoon as a comedy, instead of a semi-drama or serious drama cartoon, then it comes off much better. It's still never going to be a favorite, but it can be viewed with a bit more of a good light.

RID Scourge (a.k.a. Dark Convoy) is one of my all-time favorite TF's. Such a well done repaint and the best character of the RID cartoon, Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"