• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What was your nickname in school?

Russian was my nickname in HS. Which was basically a reference to Lundgren in Rocky IV. Due to my height, being fairly quiet, spiked hair, and even more so for returning senior year with blondish hair (naturally brown, but I spent alot of time at the pool that particular summer).

Tomato. Cause of the cheeks.

Don't tell Wilhelm. :csad:

:whatever:

KC Masterpiece. After the BBQ sauce.

Because my initials are KC.

Of course, every once in a while I also hear "KC and the Sunshine Band."

Gary, and many forms of it. "Chuck Norris", "The Male Cheerleader," etc.

I apparently was nominated by a ton of people for Prom King my senior year, but nobody knew my real name, so they all put "The Male Cheerleader" on the ballots. I don't know if that's why I didn't make it or not, but I presume it is as I was told by at least two people that their entire classes had me on their ballots.

Mop

frankhippie.jpg

banquet6.jpg

Ouch!

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Mr. Rustspray because I hated Ironman until after I graduated.

My nickname was Ozzy, because there was this Ozzy Osbourne shirt I had that I wore frequently during my freshman and sophmore years.

My nickname was (still is) Smo.

Its a shortened form of my surname.

I was known as the Express Train cause of my style of football which revolved around a lot of pace but no skill :)

Jp. . . . . . . . .

my nick name is a creepy one it's: Cannibalologist

because I studied it in high school

I WAS going to use it as my screen name but....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"