What's The Last Movie You Watched? XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Searchers - 10/10

Those "Greatest Western Ever Made" titles are surely deserved. This could be perhaps the best western ever made. And my first John Ford movie. The story is just plain terrific. It's something to be envied. The script, the directing and the performances are all something to be sought after in a great film. People weren't kidding when they praise Ford for his impeccable eye for framing. I've never seen a western shot so beautifully before. Truly a classic.

If you enjoyed "The Searchers" you should definitely watch Stagecoach. That's my personal favorite John Ford film I don't think you'll regret it.

Another recommendation while it may not be a John Ford film it's a great western nonetheless and that would be Robert Aldrich's Vera Cruz starring Gary Cooper & Burt Lancaster (Ernest Borgine and Cesar Romero are also in this). It's such an intense film and just overall wonderfully made.

The_Lincoln_Lawyer_Poster.jpg

9/10

The Abbott & Costello Christmas Special

A&C%20x-mas%20show-1.jpg

Halloween: The Extended Cut (1978)

halloween-1978-extended-tv-version-oop-horror-dvd-66e52.jpg

Last edited:
4zMOf.jpg

I can watch this movie a million times and it still wouldn't be enough. My favorite Christopher Nolan movie.

Batman Begins
10/10
4zMOf.jpg

I can watch this movie a million times and it still wouldn't be enough. My favorite Christopher Nolan movie.
Bruce and Alfred with Wolverine and Black Widow :wow:

:awesome:

If you enjoyed "The Searchers" you should definitely watch Stagecoach. That's my personal favorite John Ford film I don't think you'll regret it.

Another recommendation while it may not be a John Ford film it's a great western nonetheless and that would be Robert Aldrich's Vera Cruz starring Gary Cooper & Burt Lancaster (Ernest Borgine and Cesar Romero are also in this). It's such an intense film and just overall wonderfully made.

Sounds very interesting. I'll try to check it out.

The Searchers is arguably Wayne's best film. And he plays a really flawed character too. I like that. Ford and Wayne were a good combo. I recommend Stagecoach as well

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

10/10

2366371020A.jpg

New York Stories:

Life Lessons - 9/10
Life without Zoe - 5/10
Oedipus Wrecks - 8/10

Last edited:
4zMOf.jpg

Watched this last night. And yea for me, it's Nolan's best film. I love it. Jackman I think is just phenomenal in this movie.

That poster is wicked too.

Batman Begins
10/10
Bruce and Alfred with Wolverine and Black Widow :wow:

:awesome:

:funny:

Watched this last night. And yea for me, it's Nolan's best film. I love it. Jackman I think is just phenomenal in this movie.

That poster is wicked too.

Good to see another person appreciate The Prestige as much as I did. :up:

The acting all around is magnificent and Jackman is definitely a powerhouse in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"