The Dark Knight What's the time gap between BB and TDK?

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
Question....does anyone know or has it been said already about how much time would have passed between BB and TDK?...Surely it can't be a two year thing as Joker's presence was already hinted at the end of BB.

In there time...

I don't know. Not too long though. Shouldn't be no more than a month. But I don't noes.

Its probably about a month.

Isn't that being answered in the anime tie-in?

Question....does anyone know or has it been said already about how much time would have passed between BB and TDK?...Surely it can't be a two year thing as Joker's presence was already hinted at the end of BB.

We know Bruce Waynes mansion hasn't been rebuilt yet because he's living in a penthouse so 6 weeks sounds about right.Also-Batman hasnt confronted the joker yet between Begins and the Dark Knight, so it may even be less.

We know Bruce Waynes mansion hasn't been rebuilt yet because he's living in a penthouse so 6 weeks sounds about right.Also-Batman hasnt confronted the joker yet between Begins and the Dark Knight, so it may even be less.

well if that's really the case, I'm surprised he was able to build the "batcave" as much as what we saw in the leaked photos, I guess that was his first priority rather than focusing his energy on rebuilding wayne manor at the given time.

well if that's really the case, I'm surprised he was able to build the "batcave" as much as what we saw in the leaked photos, I guess that was his first priority rather than focusing his energy on rebuilding wayne manor at the given time.

The "batcave" is a secret garage underneath his penthouse suite. Its not the batcave under Wayne Manor.

If you check some of the viral sites some of them mention "the recent narrows attack". So TDK won't take place long after BB, maybe a few weeks at most.

:batman:I am Bruce Jordan:gl:

The "batcave" is a secret garage underneath his penthouse suite. Its not the batcave under Wayne Manor.

well i guess that explains why I didn't see no bats around and no cave like walls...thanks for the heads up

I'ld say about 2 months.

3 years... duh!

BB came out in July 05
TDK comes out July 08.

:dkm:

Way to keep this a serious thread guys. :whatever:

I think it will only be a few weeks, a month at most. The Joker was already around at the end of Batman Begins, and im sure it wouldnt take Batman too long to start tracking down a guy who is committing armed robberies and homicides.

This will probably be addressed when the Batman anime DVD is released, since that's supposed to take place in between the two movies.

This will probably be addressed when the Batman anime DVD is released, since that's supposed to take place in between the two movies.

Oh clap! I forgot about that...

How can someone have a secret garage under a public building? Is the penthouse suite at the top of Wayne Tower?And even if the mansion burnt the old batcave could have survived the fire and the photos could be just from a scene where he goes to assess the damages.

We'll know the answer if anyone can find a license plate on a car from BB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"