The Dark Knight TDK as the bridge between BB and the third film

youve all made some great points but can i just add that two face and the joker don't really get on so there could be a power strugle in this one or the third

(even though id like to see more of harvey dent before 2face, infact he should of been in bb instead of rachel dores to be honest, the other dude gets killed hes next in line for da ect, unless hes going head to head with mis dores or whatever)

anyway back to my point i was going to make:

this is a line off hush

joker: wait a minute i know that voice!

2face/dent: you shoul.We go way back, to even BEFORE my accident
you broke into my home one christmas, beat me up infront of my wife

joker: this isnt going to turn out to be a good surprice is it?

I don't think we'll get Catwoman, I think it's gonna do a sort of DV, with Two-Face being the main villian and Joker being a small secondary.

Kinda like Schumacher did...

Wait...

I take it back.

With all the "new" stuff thrown into THE DARK KNIGHT you don't think there will by a new villain?

It's either going to be Black Mask, The Penguin, or Catwoman. My money's on The Penguin and Catwoman.

I want Mr. Freeze :( He needs justice! Just look wot they did to him in B&R....

Nah I can't see a new villian, not with Scarecrow, Joker and Two-Face. I'd like it, more Penguin then Catwoman or Mr. Freeze, but I just can't see it...

neither can i and even though the character would be good it wouldnt fit in the nolan world or this story arc

i can see a Bob Hopskin's gangster version of Penguin (not a freak but with eye glass and umberella) or maybe black mask or some other type of mob boss

to continue the mob power struggle in gotham in batman 3

I can see the arms dealer type, with Hoskins or Hoffman. But not Black Mask, he doesn't have enough recognition amongst the non-fanboys to be used, if you said Joker to the average Joe, they know him, say Black Mask and nothing...

I can see the arms dealer type, with Hoskins or Hoffman. But not Black Mask, he doesn't have enough recognition amongst the non-fanboys to be used, if you said Joker to the average Joe, they know him, say Black Mask and nothing...

who's black mask?

what about scarface for number 3/? or is that a crap idea?

its just you mensioned the mob and in a nolan world he could exist

I would love to see the third become an epic battle for Gotham City, building on the previous two films to become something more, 'The Good the Bad and the Ugly' style. More villains would be great (I'm trying so hard to not think of the mess that was Spiderman 3...), really push Batman to his limits.

I would love to see the third become an epic battle for Gotham City, building on the previous two films to become something more, 'The Good the Bad and the Ugly' style. More villains would be great (I'm trying so hard to not think of the mess that was Spiderman 3...), really push Batman to his limits.
the third should be where all of arkham is released !!:grin:

ahh yes but seeing as were dealing with the orin years surley arkam wouldnt be full of colourfull characters yet, or at least anough of them just average joes like inn bb

i was just agreeing that i liked mr freeze but not in this i loved him in animated series he was so dark and malovent

ahh yes but seeing as were dealing with the orin years surley arkam wouldnt be full of colourfull characters yet, or at least anough of them just average joes like inn bb

There could be Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Mr. Zsasz maybe even the Riddler by then. Throw in a few more cameo appearances like Zsasz in BB and it would really show the transition from mob to freaks in Gotham.

Keeping up the references to TLH it would be cool to see the Calendar man make a cameo court appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"