The Dark Knight What's the time gap between BB and TDK?

How can someone have a secret garage under a public building? Is the penthouse suite at the top of Wayne Tower?And even if the mansion burnt the old batcave could have survived the fire and the photos could be just from a scene where he goes to assess the damages.

The pics are not from the Batcave in BB. The "new batcave" is directly under Wayne's suite. Wayne has a large computer terminal, a compartment where he keeps his suit, and he also keeps the tumbler there.

The pics are not from the Batcave in BB. The "new batcave" is directly under Wayne's suite. Wayne has a large computer terminal, a compartment where he keeps his suit, and he also keeps the tumbler there.

Is the suite on top of Wayne Tower?

Heres a question I've been wondering...from the pics and youtube footage we've seen of the bank robbery that is obviously before Heath Ledger has the scarring or makeup. Now at the end of Batman Begins, Gordon has the Joker card. My question is, is he calling himself the joker before he gets the scars and puts on makeup? Like chronologically do you think the bank robbery scene happens before the end of Batman Begins and it is a flashback sort of in Dark Knight??

Has to be a few years. Gordon's baby boy is now a full grown kid.

I think that is going to require some suspension of belief on the part of the audience. There is no way the the two movies are suposed to be like 6-8 years apart.

Gordon's baby in BB is never described as being a boy or his only child. He could have other children who were never seen on screen.

Could they retcon that baby to portray Barbara instead? It was never really revealed that it was James Jr, even if we all knew it was.

For example, we could be expected to believe that James Jr could have just been elsewhere in the house. Heck, if people accepted the baby as Babs, it'd mean we wouldn't get Batgirl in the next 15 years at least!

I think they're sort of overlooking that and just introducing the kid. Sure we never saw him in Begins, but that doesn't mean he didn't exist.

Gordon's baby in BB is never described as being a boy or his only child. He could have other children who were never seen on screen.
I think they're sort of overlooking that and just introducing the kid. Sure we never saw him in Begins, but that doesn't mean he didn't exist.
This is what I'm thinking too.

BB already altered the comic version where Gordon is a newcomer from Chicago, why not alter the amount of kids he has? Anyway, Barbara does end up living with them, perhaps she's still a baby in this version.

(It's funny, the idea that Gordon was a Gotham native who was present when the Waynes were killed came from the Burton/Schumacher films lol)

Anyway, I reckon it's been 6-8 weeks.

We know Bruce Waynes mansion hasn't been rebuilt yet because he's living in a penthouse so 6 weeks sounds about right.
Do you know how long it takes to build a structure the size of Wayne Manor? Let alone restore it exactly to the way it used to look? That's years right there... The rebuilding of Wayne Manor can't be used to factor in how much time has massed.

Aren't there a lot of indirect hints in The Gotham Times? As in[BLACKOUT] "Gotham residents have been fearful of a new attack for months now..."? I mean, from those articles alone you can deduce a significant stretch of time has elapsed: rebuilding the monorail has begun (just preparing for something like that takes weeks), the power vacuum in Gotham's gangland left by Falcone has been filled (Maroni, The Chechen, Gambol), but stability is far from achieved, a new D.A. and assistant D.A. have been apointed, etc...[/BLACKOUT]

(It's funny, the idea that Gordon was a Gotham native who was present when the Waynes were killed came from the Burton/Schumacher films lol)

This was actually one of my favorite parts about Gordon in BB. He was there for Bruce as a child, and was such a good cop. Then some twenty years later, he's still there, and is indirectly on Bruce's side as Batman. I love that.

This was actually one of my favorite parts about Gordon in BB. He was there for Bruce as a child, and was such a good cop. Then some twenty years later, he's still there, and is indirectly on Bruce's side as Batman. I love that.
Same here. It's a beautiful thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"