What's your religion ???

Originally posted by Sandman138
Yeah it's funny. I just got back from an Interfaith camp sponserd by the ADL recently. Everyone up there was able to get it (although two of the Enons (SP?) that came up were a little too close to the Nation of Islam for some people's comfort) I just don't understand why it's so hard for others to grasp. I was reading the Qu'ran last night and I reread the Calf stories. These are useually used to say that Islam is anti-semetic, however while I was reading the story it struck me that the story was not condemmning the isrealites, only the ones who worshipped false idols and thus broke covonant with Allah. It warns Muslims to not try and believe that they know more than Allah and the Qu'ran. It is written in the Qu'ran that all Christians, Jews, Muslims, Sabians, and all who do good go to heaven.

EXACTLY !!!... and if you read the books that are written about MOSES, JESUS and MOHAMMAD... you'll see they themselves also said that any good person will go to heaven.

Sooo is it just me or does it seem like most of the PREACHERS teach th wrong things ???

................... I get the distinct feeling that you have no idea how the religions where spread through people

All of them... had books... in the books... were the all the incidents that took place.

Now... how did the incidents from JUDISM... end up in the BIBLE... and how did THOSE 2... end up in the Q`ran... when non of them had any contact with each other.

The JEWS didn't get rid of JESUS... it was the people who didn't believe in him... and it wasn't NOAH's people who tried to kill MOSES... again... these are the people who worshipped IDOLS
Same with MOHAMMAD.

Sooo how do they have the same stories ???

Let me put it to you simply...
STAN LEE wrote spider-man...
How can the place where the people never heard or read it.... get a book that has the exact descriptions that of STAN LEE's writing... but a continuation.

I have tried every reilgion, but found not truth, so i dont belive.

WOW !!! It's a tie between the TRUE BELIEVERS and THE NON-BELIEVERS...
HA! HA!... I so wanted to say this for a while !!! :D

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial; because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him."
James 1:12

Yet another one of these threads, whose polls negate the classification of Satanism as a religion I see!......

Originally posted by Lighthouse
I'm not godless, I just plain don't know.
thats way they call it faith my friend thats why they call it faith.;)

Originally posted by ~†~§iX~†~
Yet another one of these threads, whose polls negate the classification of Satanism as a religion I see!......

I'm interested, I have found so many different definitions of Satanism, I was wondering what you practice.

Originally posted by ImtheWombat
Its not really much of a religion but it only has one major belief that backs all of your other beliefs.

Originally posted by Bapman
There is actually a RELIGION like that... it's called

"B'ahai"

I didn't think anyone followed that... that's why didn't post it.

Hiya, Bapman. I'm a Baha'i.
I'm not really sure how Wombat's statement describes our teachings, though. What is the one major belief we Baha'is have that backs all of our other beliefs?

Catholic.

i'm not gonna argue any points or preach or criticize anyone or their beliefs or lack of, but, man, some of you are so ignorant and have such little knowledge about other faiths and beliefs that you trash it's incredible.

a lot of the people who responded above really worship Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion.

don't fall for her trap.

"Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues." (Rev. 18:4)

1)Buddhism is not a religion,It's a philosophy, and yes I am buddhist
2) I am a deist, I beleive there is a god but I also beleive organized religion is a massive brainwashing tool
3) Sandman, what do you have against commie pinkos, and.....I wanna move to Canada possibly, if bush is re-elected.

Well, deism started after Luther separated from the catholic church.

Originally posted by Sandman138
I'm interested, I have found so many different definitions of Satanism, I was wondering what you practice.
I made up my own belief system which takes the majority of which from the Church of Satanism, which if you search online you'll be able to find many webasites, including the official one, detailing the exact beliefs of that religion.

It's funny in a sick kind of way. I just found that a friend of mine has died, and there is no religion on this world that makes that any easier to deal with!......

there is only one God. yes, I know that's considered monotheism.

Oh, the Bible does mention other "gods", but mainly in the reference of false idols (wooden 'gods' made by man), angels and demons (worshipped with a reverence similar to God, and considered 'god' by man... again), and even Jesus Christ, God's only-begotten son, come to Earth as a man, was called a 'god' (unbeknownst to the one calling him such, an inaccurate assessment).

But there is only one God, he has a name, and it would really pain much of this world to find out the truth the hard way.

I think people use "god" as a way to explain what they can't. Humanity has been doing it for years. No one knows what happens after death so we use god t make us feel better.

I am Christain(though not a demonination, because I have my own beliefs, and no Bible expert who thinks he's God's chosen one is gonna tell me different). Though if there's one thing I hate more than far-right insane Christains, it's Athiests who think that our religion is stupid, and we are stupid believing in it. I respect yours, why don't you respect mine(then again, with Christains like Jerry Faldwell and Mindworm, who could blame you?).

max shrek
i beleive the same as you
i think its official name is deism but im not 100% sure

Originally posted by the defenders
max shrek
i beleive the same as you
i think its official name is deism but im not 100% sure

Really? Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"