If you think about it logically, God can't exist.

The Last Meatbag said:
Im sad I was gone when LoveSteppenwolf made that thread about me :(

What was it about?

How he hated me and I how I should be banned and stuff. Just because I insulted him and called him an idiot....
then he went and made that Family Fan Fiction that was horrible, and then it made fun of 9/11

The Last Meatbag said:
How he hated me and I how I should be banned and stuff. Just because I insulted him and called him an idiot....
then he went and made that Family Fan Fiction that was horrible, and then it made fun of 9/11

Then he got probation, but sent me a PM of the rest of the terrifying Fan Fic:(

Yeah, so I just finished reading through that thread....his insults were almost as bad as mine were when I started out...dear god......

The Last Meatbag said:
Yeah, so I just finished reading through that thread....his insults were almost as bad as mine were when I started out...dear god......

At one point someone said something about Chocolate Town, and he made a joke aobut Poop Town.

Dear God.

Your argument was flawed from the title. Almost anything is logically possible :o

Even the word "can't" opens up a new can of worms. It's all about wording and this title was worded horribly.

If the belief in God was logical, then there would be no ‘faith’ in the ‘Faith’. The most powerful thing about religion, in any form, is the belief in a ‘Higher Power’. It does not matter if it can be logically explained or not, it’s a choice.

logically speaking things being illogical makes more sense because an illogical thing need not be explained where a logical one does. And explanations can be tedious and boring

But because the belief in God is illogical I myself cannot believe in him. It is a catch 22 situation with me. God is belief without proof, but I can't believe unless I have some.

You've pretty much established yourself as this thread's resident trolling arguer, so to that I say "Word". :up:

Colossal Spoons said:
You've pretty much established yourself as this thread's resident trolling arguer, so to that I say "Word". :up:

:D

My work here is done.

Isn't it amazing how I can make people think I care when I don't just be keep posting even if I say I don't care.

I love messing with people

Oh well this is my last post on this thread so...

Goodbye.

Wolfsfang the God of Atheists has left the building, okay the thread

wolfsfang said:
logically speaking things being illogical makes more sense because an illogical thing need not be explained where a logical one does. And explanations can be tedious and boring

But because the belief in God is illogical I myself cannot believe in him. It is a catch 22 situation with me. God is belief without proof, but I can't believe unless I have some.

Exactly, I'm just on the other side of the fence. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"