If you think about it logically, God can't exist.

wolfsfang said:
I am GOD

can you say for certain that that statement is not true?

Yes, God wouldnt waste his time on pointless debate of a internet message board.

wolfsfang said:
But anyone can say that they themselves do not exist.

"I think therefor I am"

can become

"I don't think so I'm not"
If someone claims they are a God then claims they dont exist...like Mr.Bruce wayne says:
"the man clearly has issues" :o

god could be a collosal liar tho. "hey kids, i don't exist" *god laughs to himself*

Darthphere said:
Yes, God wouldnt waste his time on pointless debate of a internet message board.
god has all the time required to do anything he wants.

Danalys said:
it's impossible to debunk the untestable. there is no test that god exists, therefore it is out of the realm of human inquiry. much like you cannot debunk the flying spaghetti monster. which since someone made it up, goes to show we can make up things that are not testable. and knowing how human minds work we can be expected to. i posit that if there was no god man definitely would have concieved of one at some point. further refining the idea until it was untestable.
:confused: I think there could be some conceivable ways to contest the flying spaghetti monster. But I think you may be on the same page I am, just choosing to swing with the theory of not believing in God, am I correct.

If so, then you agree that there is not test or proof for such a concept.

Wolfsfang said:
I choose not to believe because I don't want to.
Although you lost me on the rest, Good for you, you said the magic word. It's never really about truth, proof, or any of these other wonderful man-made anomolies... with our little existence, it's ALL about that emboldened word in your post.

Danalys said:
god could be a collosal liar tho. "hey kids, i don't exist" *god laughs to himself*
Well it depends what God you are talking about, there are thousands of them, each with different personalities and morals

Danalys said:
god has all the time required to do anything he wants.

It's like the Devil

The greatest feat he ever pulled was proving that he did not exist.

I could be God (but I'm not) trying to make you all think I do not exist. After all I am supposed to work in mysterious ways so those who say they can prove I'm not God are wrong cuz if I was God, by their own beliefs they cannot understand or explain anything I say or do.

:p

Oh and stop changing my name to WOLFGANG. That is someone else

I am WOLFSFANG as in the FANG of a WOLF

wolfsfang said:
Oh and stop changing my name to WOLFGANG. That is someone else

Puppy.

Angry Sentinel said:
:confused: I think there could be some conceivable ways to contest the flying spaghetti monster. But I think you may be on the same page I am, just choosing to swing with the theory of not believing in God, am I correct.

If so, then you agree that there is not test or proof for such a concept.
i'm happy with not believing and i think it enables me to be a better man. since i want to work towards "heaven" on earth even knowing i'll probably not get to enjoy it since i'll be dead before it's done. the thought is nice tho.

i can't believe this thread is still going strong.

War Lord said:

I'm not bothered really but there is a Wolfgang on these boards who is not me who might not want his name to have anything to do with this thread

Can we just let this go...this thread was really pointless.It was made to disproove someones way of belif on how we came to be...when there is no answer at all!!!

Truth is nobody knows if there is a God or not unless you are satisfied with the answer...its whatever floats your boat in this situation I guess cause there is no right answer as far as we know

Yeah lets let it go

We can all agree that it is all about belief...wherever that leads you, be it belief in religion or atheism

well really we should follow wolfsfang's thought on this. he is god after all. but as the devil i'd say he's tricking you and more people should have the opertunity to read this thread rather than it falling of the front page. mwwahahahhaahhaa did i say that out loud. oops.

Danalys said:
i'm happy with not believing and i think it enables me to be a better man. since i want to work towards "heaven" on earth even knowing i'll probably not get to enjoy it since i'll be dead before it's done. the thought is nice tho.
Yeesh, 'heaven" on earth ehh, you sure you don't want a little Godly intervention or assistance. Talk about re-creating the universe... LOL

WolfsFang said:
hehe, I have editted my posts. :o

Danalys said:
as the devil i'd say he's tricking you
... Aah HAH! BUSTED :up:

U.S War Machine said:
Well then how can you explain the flood that happened

Easy, as many a t-shirt and bumper sticker says

$H!T HAPPENS

Angry Sentinel said:
Yeesh, 'heaven" on earth ehh, you sure you don't want a little Godly intervention or assistance. Talk about re-creating the universe... LOL

hehe, I have editted my posts. :o

i only need to recreate earth. get all the stuff i need and it should only take a week;)

Another reason I AS God said I did not exist would be to test your faith in me. How could anybody be expected to believe that God exists if by his own admission he doesn't?

wolfsfang said:
Easy, as many a t-shirt and bumper sticker says

$H!T HAPPENS
I'm so glad it was a flood and not $hyte... Eeeewww what a way to go! :down

Another reason I AS God said I did not exist would be to test your faith in me. How could anybody be expected to believe that God exists if by his own admission he doesn't?

...Well there's my ticket off the train. Being a 'believer', I cannot hang with this much blasphemy...

Danalys said:
as the devil i'd say he's tricking you

But if you were the devil that would mean you were more likely to be lying and therefor prove that I was telling the truth and that I am God

Angry Sentinel said:
I'm so glad it was a flood and not $hyte... Eeeewww what a way to go! :down

...Well there's my ticket off the train. Being a 'believer', I cannot hang with the blasphemy stuff...

Is it only blasphemy if you believe?

Angry Sentinel said:
... Aah HAH! BUSTED :up:

see the earth would be nice but god goes sticking his nose in. keeps telling people he exists so it doesn't work like its ment to. and he's got all these spin doctors trying to make me look EVIL mwahahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"