First Avenger When Captain America throws his mighty shield

Leto

Civilian
Reaction score
All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield!

Um, yeah. The real question is how is he going to get it back? Or, how are they going to explain it to the general public in the movie?

Should it be made out of adamantium?

Make the metal a mystery. Besides I think Fox owns the movie rights to adamantium. As for that old song...

I wonder if they'll incorporate the old song the way Spider-man did his old 60's cartoon song.

That would be cool.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Um, yeah. The real question is how is he going to get it back? Or, how are they going to explain it to the general public in the movie?

Magnet in his glove. I think they did that briefly in the comics.

I think they could use the '60s theme in a propaganda or something.

This great video, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the video on this forum and you'll find them great.

You're welcome, man. :yay:

I wish they would release those old toons on dvd. I know the animation was poor, but just to have them cleaned-up and collected in one volume would be cool for the nostalgic value alone.

I wish they would release those old toons on dvd. I know the animation was poor, but just to have them cleaned-up and collected in one volume would be cool for the nostalgic value alone.

second the motiontheydid releas them on dvd but my copy ws defective

i bought the copy in question at my lcs

Thank you very much for clarification.
I bookmarked these info and will be back soon for further discussion. THanks again for sharing!

HelloAll: " When he's lured to a fight, and a duel is due, then the red and the white and the blue will come through. When Captain America throws his mighty shield." Very excited about Cap & Avengers films!:word: Best regards, Madelow.

Yeah probably some advanced magnet type thing, sorta like Batman Begins/TDK type of gear I'd say

so a magnet.. that's great so He will get the shield back along with hundreds of other metal guns and grenades smacking him in the face as he's fighting in a war... interesting

so a magnet.. that's great so He will get the shield back along with hundreds of other metal guns and grenades smacking him in the face as he's fighting in a war... interesting

His shield isn't just metal, It's a mixture of different types of alloys like adamantium, so maybe it's a special magnet for such a shield :ninja:

Make the metal a mystery. Besides I think Fox owns the movie rights to adamantium. As for that old song...

I wonder if they'll incorporate the old song the way Spider-man did his old 60's cartoon song.

That would be cool.

:ff: :ff: :ff:
I think they could use the '60s theme in a propaganda or something.

It was stated that Steve is going to start off as a USO performer, so it's possible that the theme song could be integrated into his routine to entertain the troops and pat all the fanboys on the head with that easter egg.

Doesn't the shield bounce off of stuff? If it's made out of Marvel metal, I'll believe it.

They should make it so the shield doesnt automatically return to him every time, he would throw it only when necessary and then he has to either just be in position to catch it on the rebound or hustle to catch it or retrieve it. You could also have different spots where a bad guy beats him to it and isnt capable of wielding effectively, making it easy for Cap to steal it back, or someone who is very competent at wielding it gets ahold of it putting Cap at a greater disadvantage.

A magnet which attracts/repels ONLY the type of metal his shield is made from would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"