• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you lose it?

I thought this thread was about losing one's sanity. :o

:up: make one before August.

Damn....like 9 people in here lost it under 20 years old. And I realized (again) I'm over half way to becoming a real life 40 yr old virgin. :o hopefully I ahve a awesome bike like he did in the movie by then.

One time at band camp. When i was in 9th grade. She was an upper classman and it was the dance at the end of camp and she taught me to dance and oh so much more that night.

One time at band camp. When i was in 9th grade. She was an upper classman and it was the dance at the end of camp and she taught me to dance and oh so much more that night.

Wait, wait....isnt that from American Pie, you thief? Or did your story also begin with band camp, too?

17, the day after I bought my first car and it took place on a golf course.

So it's safe to say you got a hole in one? Or would that be one in a hole? ;)

How many strokes did it take?

Lose any balls?

...man....so many great opportunities for puns here. :D :up:

Last week. BTW, if anyone sees Darth tell him thanks. ;)

None of your goddamn business how, but I am 20 and it has been gone for awhile.

None of your goddamn business how, but I am 20 and it has been gone for awhile.

So you could've, err, you know, gone to a different thread to post :cwink:

--

I was 15, but was already well versed in rudies by that point.

I am too hell bent on sabotaging myself to find someone willing to help me "lose it", so I am still a virgin.

Notice how I didn't answer either question :o.

I've always said my imagination is probably way wilder than most real life stories anyway...

Of course that was before I read about the guy who hired a man to rape his wife...

I was 15 when I lost it (I'm not counting the stuff I did before that) and I'm 20 now. At my school it was social suicide to turn 16 and still have your V, turns out losing your virginity to one of your friends parents is also social suicide.

Just last year for me at the age of 20, well I'm still 20 since my birthday isn't till July.

JeezedinmypantsOPPOSITEEMOTE.gif

I was 15 when I lost it (I'm not counting the stuff I did before that) and I'm 20 now. At my school it was social suicide to turn 16 and still have your V, turns out losing your virginity to one of your friends parents is also social suicide.

especially if that friend found out i'd imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"