No Way Home When Will Sony Show Tobey and Andrew In The Marketing?

Very much highly doubt he would know what would be featured in future trailers or not, anyone who claims anything like that always gives me pause. Too far-fetched a notion.

Sorry, but I'm not treating his word as gospel here and I don't think anyone should until or unless more reliable information becomes available.

Very much highly doubt he would know what would be featured in future trailers or not, anyone who claims anything like that always gives me pause. Too far-fetched a notion.

Sorry, but I'm not treating his word as gospel here and I don't think anyone should until or unless more reliable information becomes available.

Yeah. He claims Tobey and Andrew will make cameos in Doctor Strange 2, but then said they “are rumored to appear.”

We’ll know when Sony unveils more trailers.

Most likely will appear in the second trailer, along with the poster. That’s probably the reason we don’t have a poster yet, the poster might feature the other Spider-Men, along with the S6.

I still don't think they Toby and Andrew will be on the poster. i think they could be in the 2nd trailer. but i ain't convinced they will be on the poster.

I mean everyone wants to argue as if Sony is desperate to show them off... but clearly they ain't.

I expect a second and final trailer in November that will show off Maguire and Garfield Spider-Men. But only as a quick final shot at the very end.

Honestly, I'm not convinced that this won't be anything more than a glorified cameo. I'm continuing to keep my expectations low and not assuming anything. If they don't have a lot of screen time or just show up for the final fight with little face time, then I'd be fine with them not marketing it at all.

Another fan-made video:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"