Where can i find Callisto's and Arclight's New clip

OrzhovSyndicate

Civilian
Reaction score
I heard that there's a new clip of Arclight and Callisto [Jumping out of a window, Super speed and fights storm in a house ?] Could someone post me the link to the clips? thanks

There's a clip of Arclight doing something new?

Well, we know she's stanting in that Church scene with Callisto and Psylocke now that we originally saw int he full trailer, where was just saw Magneto, Pyro and Julian Richling's character.
And now Callisto magically had the powers of Quicksilver and Caliban too... so messed up...

The uber thin and creepy guy standing next to Mags and Pryo in the church scene.

I honestly agree that I hate that Callisto's character has become simply a name with every sort of power in the book.

BoBByJoMo said:
The uber thin and creepy guy standing next to Mags and Pryo in the church scene.

I honestly agree that I hate that Callisto's character has become simply a name with every sort of power in the book.

Yeah, I'm not too fond of Callisto thus far either.

BoBByJoMo said:

I'm not happy with Callisto full stop. For one thing, the character is supposed to be deformed, hence why she was one of the Morlocks. Dania Ramirez is much too attractive for the part.
And this whole thing about the powers is really stupid.

GoldGoblin said:
^It's cool to see someone have that power in this movie.
Well, she needs all the powers she can get to kick Storm's ass.

i never understood callistos powers in the comics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"