Which actors could you see as the next Bond?

Over at the major Bond website MI6 Headquarters forum, they are pumped on Adia Turner and Michael Fassbender as the two favotites with Rupert Friend as the other. Fassbender has only one acting gig for 2017 and nothing beyond according to IMDB so that means he could be hired to star in Bond 25.

Michael Fassbender, age 39
d7613e3b9c27d8961aeace4ff25b5400.jpg

Rupert Friend, age 34
003_zpsnmoepsyv.png

Adian Turner, age 33
aidan-turner.jpg

Last edited:
Hiddleston or Turner for me. But I'm more hoping it's Hiddleston.

I don't. James Bond is a fictional person and if there is a black, Asian, female, transgendered, or Martian actor that they think would nail the role, I'm all for it.

That's very good - but again, you misunderstood... let me explain, JAMES BOND is a real person in that fictional UNIVERSE, he is not a spy (let's say called Harry Smith) handed a CODE NAME.... that's what i was getting at. That is all. I wasn't referring to anything real life. In my mind, a baby was born, given the name James Bond. He grew up became a spy and was handed the code oo7. I even tried to lighten the mood with a joke, taken out of TWINE.

Now, what ever you wanna say, or think i meant, that's down to you.

To me, James Bond is a british secret service spy.

If they want him to be transgendered, in the fictional universe... born a girl, then transitioned to a man, if they want the character to be female, or asian heritage, whatever... as long as it's a good story, staying true to what we know as bond.

If they want to hire an actress, actor of any ethnicity or anything, so be it. I don't care, but i am tired of people having to explain themselves over comments that are quite frankly, misinterpreted or read the wrong way... it's getting way too sensitive on these boards - what is wrong for someone saying they prefer James Bond in the fictional world Ian Flemming created to stay white and male?

Yes to all of the above but they should still be British. I like British Bonds. Or at least from the UK.

An Asian/British Bond would actually be fascinating

I would love this - to see Bond dish out some authentic martial arts for once - imagine Bond coming out and taking someone out in the blink of an eye - far more realistic than Moore, standing there in his flares doing a karate chop to a henchman holding onto his tie for dear life.

I still say they missed a golden Opportunity to Cast Elba as bond instead of Craig. Not complaining with Craig, but we all know the calibre Elba has - he is one smooth dude and that's bond to me. To think they were considering clive owen... i heard Cavill got pretty close too.

I'd prefer Turner over Hiddleston or Friend. Fassbender's always a great candidate, though. As is Elba, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"