Which actors or actresses would fit in the MCU?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Definitely Keanu Reeves should join the MCU but then if Black Adam never materializes...The Rock...Dwayne Johnson should join the MCU

What do you mean by "would fit in"? Any actor or actress could fit in, given the right circumstances and right role. We've had some legends that we never expected we'd see like Robert Redford in Winter Soldier.

Are there any actors or actresses who wouldn't fit in?

Blake Lively as Sue Storm:

BlakeFeature-618x360.jpg

Last edited:
Arnold Schwarzenegger is another I have always wanted to see in the MCU and characters Arnold could play:

Doctor Otto Octavius/Doc Ock
Silvermane
Captain George Stacy

Christian Bale as Norman Osborn...could you imagine? He would be perfect

I really want my favourite actor Leo di Caprio in an MCU movie - maybe as a villain, since he won‘t be open for more then one movie

I really want my favourite actor Leo di Caprio in an MCU movie - maybe as a villain, since he won‘t be open for more then one movie

All the headlines and articles going around right now, praising Leo for never joining a comic book movie franchise, are honestly so nauseating. I want him to join Marvel just to get back at those ridiculous articles.

You know who might be fun? Billy Eichner

Tom Hardy as someone other than his crappy version of Venom?

Donnie Yen definitely gotta be in Shang-Chi in some capacity. Maybe Gong Li too I'm hoping. Not sure which role for her but she's always been one of my faves!

Jet Li definitely for Shang Chi

Arnold Schwarzenegger is another I have always wanted to see in the MCU and characters Arnold could play:

Doctor Otto Octavius/Doc Ock
Silvermane
Captain George Stacy
Arnold should never be allowed near a comic book property ever again.

Didn’t Gary Oldman have a domestic abuse scandal not too long ago, during #MeToo, where he apparently tried to strangle his wife with a telephone cord in front of their kids? Maybe it’s been disproved since, but god, that completely changed my view of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"