Which actors should Marvel recruit or which actors should Marvel have recruited?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Honestly out of actors that Marvel should have recruited for roles there are so many like:

Christian Bale
Tom Hardy
Leonardo DiCaprio
Joaquin Phoenix
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Ewan McGregor

Just to name a few

But as for actors which Marvel should recruit for roles:

Al Pacino or Robert De Niro at least because imagine if either one of them were in a Marvel Comics movie, I mean if Marvel could get Robert Redford then they definitely could afford either Pacino or De Niro

Bruce Willis is another one who I feel should be recruited by Marvel for a film because imagine Willis in a Marvel Comics movie he would no doubt bring in fans especially given the kind of legendary action star he is

Ewan McGregor would be a pretty good Adam Warlock/Magus or even Mr. Fantastic if Marvel can get the FF rights back in the not-too-distant future.

Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, Nicole Beharie, Lupita N'Yongo.

I would love to see forest Whitaker in the marvel u

^ Niiiiiiice.

And I'd love to see Denzel Washington, Morris Chestnut, Alexandra Daddario & Chloe Moretz get roles in Marvel films. Somewhere there's a perfect character awaiting each and every one of them.

I like the thought of Bruce Willis in a Marvel movie and now that it's been spoken, I am 100% sure it's going to happen sooner rather than later. He's too f'n awesome for it not to happen. C'mon Marvel, let's go.

Would also be nice to see Sharon Stone somewhere down the line...I feel like she should've been in a Marvel movie by now...if nothing more than to make up for Catwoman.

And how about Joseph Gordon Levitt? Yeah, he was in TDKR but it'd be nice to see him play a full on superhero this time around.

Oh yeah and Jackie Earle Haley. Okay, I'm done. :D

And how about Joseph Gordon Levitt? Yeah, he was in TDKR but it'd be nice to see him play a full on superhero this time around.
I think JGL refered to himself as a DC guy and said he had no interest in Marvel.

As for people, I'd love to see in future MS movies:
Jane Fonda
Lupta N'yongo
Warren Beatty
Abbie Cornish
Michael Sheen
Malcom McDowell
Helena Bonham-Carter

Denzel Washington

Joaquin Phoenix
Johnny Depp

The last two for Dr. Strange... (but i am happy with the Cumberbatch - if it works)

Chiwetel Ejiofor - as Black Panther

Meryl Streep as Aunt May.

-Martin Freeman
-Richard Armitage
-Kyle Chandler
-Fisher Stevens
-Brent Spiner (as a villain)
-Michael Emerson
-Eva Green
-Lara Pulver

-Richard Armitage
captain-america-first-avenger.jpg

done!

I think JGL refered to himself as a DC guy and said he had no interest in Marvel.

As for people, I'd love to see in future MS movies:
Jane Fonda
Lupta N'yongo
Warren Beatty
Abbie Cornish
Michael Sheen
Malcom McDowell
Helena Bonham-Carter
I want to add Antonio Banderas to the list

Would be nice to see Bill Nighy in a Marvel movie as well.

And Kate Beckinsale. Mhm.

Just watched the roundtable discussion with RDJ and Michael Keaton. Keaton needs to be in the MCU. I think he'd be a great Norman Osborne.

If the Sony deal goes through, they should sign Leonardo Dicaprio for a multifilm deal as Norman Osborn. He can appear in other marvel films as well, make him a prominent figure in the MCU

Now that I'm thinking about it, I would like to see Tom Welling in the MCU...as suggested in another thread probably as a villain too.

Let's see:
Jessica Chastain
Emily Blunt
Alexandra Daddario

These are based on connections to other already cast roles or rumors for upcoming roles. I'm too tired to think of others right now.

Hard to say without characters to pair them with. That's the real decider. But there are a number of cool, underrated, and/or favorite actors (many of whom are character actors) I think would gel with that Marvel brand tone:

Bruce Campbell
Alan Tudyk
JK Simmons
Donal Logue
Timothy Olyphant
Walton Goggins
David Duchovany
Michael Shannon
Jessica Chastain
Emily Blunt
Kathrynn Winnick
Michel Keaton
Carrie Coon
Jake Gyllenhaal
god....the list goes on

Bruce Willis if anything should have been casted in a Marvel movie and here is hoping Marvel reaches out to Willis too because not only is he an action legend but to see him in a Marvel movie would be a dream come true wouldn't it

To see him as a Marvel hero or even as an anti-hero would be even better

Hard to say without characters to pair them with. That's the real decider. But there are a number of cool, underrated, and/or favorite actors (many of whom are character actors) I think would gel with that Marvel brand tone:

Bruce Campbell
Alan Tudyk
JK Simmons
Donal Logue
Timothy Olyphant
Walton Goggins
David Duchovany
Michael Shannon
Jessica Chastain
Emily Blunt
Kathrynn Winnick
Michel Keaton
Carrie Coon
Jake Gyllenhaal
god....the list goes on

Dude, I f'n love you for including Walton Goggins on this list. Truly an underrated talent that deserves more recognition. A Marvel movie would do just that.

I've been campaigning for Daniel Bryan to be cast as Iron Fist.

Also, I feel like Tyrel Jackson Williams would make a good Miles Morales.

Paddy Considine. He is a good do comedic and dramatic actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"