Which alternate reality do you hope Strange travels to?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I would love to see the marvel zombies pop up.

Bear in mind obviously the realities won't look or be exactly like they were in the comics but obviously marvel will take inspiration from them like with everything else when they can't use their characters because of rights issues

I'd like to see it be the X-Men film universe after Marvel and Fox work things out.

Haha me too but unfortunately it's not likely :(

Imagine if he visited the spider ham reality? That would be a truly wicked after credits sequence

Marvel Zombies would be fun. I'm not too savvy with other alternate dimension outside of the Xmen Age of Apocalypse stuff (Which are owned by Fox anyway).

I guess they could use some of the Spiderman shattered dimensions unverse's like Noir and 2099 (Can Strange Travel through time?).

I'm sure the movies can come up with a few original ones. "What if..." style.
"What if..." the Chitari invasion was successful.
"What if..." Ultron won.

On a similar note, I really hope Dr Strange inspires Marvel to do something with Captain Britain and Mi13. Captain Britain is all about mysticism and they pretty much birthed Marvel's multiverse.

I would like to see Doctor Strange teleport into my own reality. He just shows up at Marvel Studios and meets Kevin Feige, Scott Derrickson, and Benedict Cumberbatch!

I wonder if by doing that if the Infinity Stones will come into play

Kevin Feige said that the Eye of Agamoto manipulates probabilities, and as such can screw with time. So, I'm thinking the time stone. Alternate timelines can be seen as alternate realities. :hmm

Yes they can be and perhaps that is what Thor saw in Ultron but with it coming into play in Doctor Strange the Time Stone that is then I can't wait to see it again the alternate timelines the realities all apart of the magic aspect of the MCU which I love

The possibilities are endless and Dr.Strange is the only way you can achieve that. Will be interesting to see if they'll even go that route and to what extend. It's a tricky subject that hasn't been explored or manifested that well so here's hoping.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...on-doctor-stranges-psychedelic-dark-dimension

"We see glimpses of something called the Dark Dimension," Feige explained. "If you were to open a 'Doctor Strange' comic drawn by Steve Ditko, you would see the Dark Dimension is, in fact, very colorful in an extremely psychedelic way. Those are the things we're not shying away from."

We're getting the Dark Dimension in this movie, most likely setting up Dormammu, Umar and Clea for a sequel.

But if The Time Stone also does come into play hence Thanos showing up and also if this movie is taking place in the past like people say it is then it makes sense because of The Time Stone

The Dark Dimension is a certainty, but considering that will never get a Marvel Zombies movie at least like to see an glimpse of it.

I could really see 1602 getting a go actually. What about weird world?

I don't think the movie will have alternate realities as in a parallel earth. But more like other dimension where time/space/gravity is different and crazy. And have it just be a layer of reality normal people can't comprehend.

So I highly doubt we'll see anything like alternate versions of the Avengers

I suppose there's a few what ifs they could cover. What if Iron Man started the avengers? What if Loki was nice and Thor was evil?

The reality where the Fantastic Four enter the MCU and then eventually the X Men and mutants join the MCU

I'm sure the movies can come up with a few original ones. "What if..." style.
"What if..." the Chitari invasion was successful.
"What if..." Ultron won.

Those would be pretty cool. :)

I for one would LOVE to see What-IF type universes. I love those alternate timelines

the Amalgam Universe. parts of it. The world needs a Dr. Strangefate, a Darkclaw, a Lobo the Duck, an Iron Lantern...
as long as they skip Thorion and whatever Superman/Cap was called

Star Wars universe...it will be like Patton Oswalts filibuster

I just would wet myself if Doctor Strange ever met the Jedis and took on Darth Vader or what's his name the new guy Kylo Ren

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"