Which characters do you think will appear in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

I wouldn't want Coulson as anyone but Coulson. That just takes away from his character and whatever character they paste on to him.

Well, MY Source told me that the Shield pilot takes place Pre-Avengers. And I'm not likely to get any more information from my source sadly because I'm not the kind of close friend you spill Beans to. :(

^^^ Yet, everyone at Marvel has said this takes place after Avengers..... try again

No thanks, I just had a facebook chat with an acquaintance who works for advertising with Disney and that's what he told me. *Shrug* I didn't know that previous sources contradicted it. My bad!

Lol have you been under a rock lately? This is one of the few things we know about the show.

I can't imagine any of those major players being a part of this show, save for Moon Knight, and if for no other reason than the character not being strong enough for the big screen. I would say Hawkeye, but I doubt Renner would ever agree to be a regular or a frequent guest on this show.

Out of all those i would say Carol Danvers and Luke Cage are the most likely, and maby Punisher as well.

Namor(but not actually as Namor). We already no Oracle exist, you can just show him as like a CEO as the company and his name is Namor, like a little cameo for fans. Luke Cage is possible with Iron Fist to. The whole street heroes thing def makes them viable. I think with Daredevil rights being back to Marvel they might use him here. Again, they prob wont show him fighting or anything but he can be in news tv/newspaper. They can also just show Matt as a Lawyer maybe working with Shield on a case maybe, and like by the end of the episode before Shield can take out the baddie he's been taking down by what the baddie said looked like a "Devil". Just floating ideas. Punisher is kinda like Luke Cage and Iron First so I can see him featured on an episode or two. Ms.Marvel but not as a hero yet, just as Carol. Just maybe as someone in the military etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"