World Which film had the best swinging scenes??

I don't care about realism in swinging.
If it's fun, it's fun. TASM2 has it right amount of fun.

and on and on it goes, ad nauseum... I think I'll save my popcorn for some REAL entertainment... I don't feel like watching CHILDREN fighting in the playpen... ESPECIALLY over something as inconsequential as web-swinging... there are some REAL pre-schoolers out there with better manners and behavior...

Has nothing to do with drinking the kool aid effect of being the new guy. Yeah sm3 and asm2 didn't get great reviews but even when the movie first came out there was a lot of negativity towards the movie and that was when the movie was new. How can you say that it had to do with being new but then say that the over all reception that asm2 had no impact on it either? That is a double standard. Even the worst creatit reviews praised AG and even most people on hear did to right up in till after asm2 came out. So what changed people didn't like the movie so there for its clodying there judgment about him and about other things has again even the worst creadist praised AG in asm2 but yet with all the praise he got you would never now that when you look at reviews and opinions on hear.

It really does have to do with the kool aid. I mean do you really think SM-3 and TASM 2 would get that many positive votes now? We both know they wouldn't, and I say that as someone who doesn't think SM-3 is as bad as the rep it has. But I'm not blind to admit there's no way it would get over 900 votes now here for 7 or above. Same with TASM 2.

Not just here. Remember how high a percentage audience rating TASM 2 had on Rotten Tomatoes. It was initially in the 80's percentage range. Now several months later it's at 67% and still dropping. It was 68% before Christmas.

Spider-Man 3's initial praise wore off. So did TASM 2's. So did Garfield's. These things still have their fans, but they are not nearly as highly praised as they were in the time shortly after their release. So it's unfair to say it's blind hatred towards the TASM franchise or Garfield. Because if that's the case then it's blind hatred towards Spider-Man 3, Iron Man 2, and many other movies that were gushed with high scores and rankings initially upon their release. That goes for this thread and the people who prefer the Raimi swinging scenes over the TASM ones. It's genuine preference for one over the other. Not a biased hatred.

On topic: IMO, cgi is not a valid criteria for choosing the movie that had the best swinging sequences/scenes.

I concur.

TASM1 had the most realistic swinging, no doubt about it. it was specifically designed to capture Spidey's weight and momentum, to make for a more realistic swinging experience (notice the first person scenes)
spideycomparison2-gif.gif

Now instead of comparing TASM1 to the Raimi films, how about we compare TASM2 to the Raimi films?
3806390-4210528981-isj95.gif

7gr46_zps95815901.gif

7mbj3_zpsc5d352a2.gif

tumblr_n52dk1Mv7S1roja8qo1_500.gif

AC-Spidey2-Score85.gif

TASM2 had Raimi-esque swinging anyways, but worse.
spiderman-swing-o.gif

1476320_o.gif

Actually the physics in TASM 2 are almost perfect, it was a huge improvement over TASM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"