Comics Which Marvel characters should NOT have been killed off for good?

Cyclops said:
"Killed off for good"? What is that?

it's something they did a while ago. but it went out of style. haven't you heard? alive's the new dead.

Spectre722 said:
it's something they did a while ago. but it went out of style. haven't you heard? alive's the new dead.

ROTFLMAO!!! Good point! Too bad Yana died when it wasn't popular!

masterj said:
The legacy virus.

Actually she was DYING from the virus, but it was the explosion of Muir Island caused by Mystique that ultimately killed her... another good reason why Rven needs to be an X-Man I guess :rolleyes:

WorthyStevens4 said:

Wasn't he suppose to be "Cable" (The perfect and most powerful mutant of them all) in the AoA timeline?

ProfeZZor X said:
Wasn't he suppose to be "Cable" (The perfect and most powerful mutant of them all) in the AoA timeline?
Sort of...Its complicated

Maggot
Risque
Cecelia Reyes
Bedlam
X-Man
Synch
Skin
Mondo
Shard
Greystone

ProfeZZor X said:
As in... not coming back to the known Marvel universe for any prolonged appearances...

Like these guys:

uncanny360.jpg

Yeah...all those guys are dead...except for the fact that they were never real in the first place.

OutcryX said:
Yeah...all those guys are dead...except for the fact that they were never real in the first place.

Still, they would have been some pretty cool permanent characters in the Marvel Universe... Especially if they were around today. Imagine what they could have done with their powers if given to the right writer.

ProfeZZor X said:
Here's my short list of other characters:

Illyana
Cypher
Chaos
Mercury
Douglock
Crux
Grey King
Banshee
Glow Worm
Pyro
Rapture
Thnderbird
I would want Pyro and Banshee back.

Who would you have chosen?... (Besides Jean Grey).
Believe me....I'm far from that.

Blink. She died before she could ever do anything. Then we were given a kickass AoA Blink, which made 616 Blink's death all the more tragic.

Manic said:
Blink. She died before she could ever do anything. Then we were given a kickass AoA Blink, which made 616 Blink's death all the more tragic.

No offense, but Blink always reminded me of a ripoff Psyloche in a way.... Only pink.

ProfeZZor X said:
No offense, but Blink always reminded me of a ripoff Psyloche in a way.... Only pink.
And with entirely different powers, and a mostly different personality.

You know, I think their only similarities are the scars over their eyes and the skimpy uniforms.

Manic said:
And with entirely different powers, and a mostly different personality.

You know, I think their only similarities are the scars over their eyes and the skimpy uniforms.

My first time in saying this but this warranted as such.

Owned.

After HoM SW should've brought Jean back with no trace or connection to the Phoenix.

Slim31 said:
After HoM SW should've brought Jean back with no trace or connection to the Phoenix.
Like that's even within Wanda's power. The Phoenix is so beyond Wanda's control, Rachel got hurled into the White Hot Room during the start of House of M.

Otherwise, I'm sure Cyclops' life in HoM would've been a tad more... bigamous.

I was going to say Pyro and Moira, but their deaths were so affecting. If they hadn't died, I probably wouldn't care much about them at all (especially Pyro).

Manic said:
Like that's even within Wanda's power. The Phoenix is so beyond Wanda's control, Rachel got hurled into the White Hot Room during the start of House of M.

Otherwise, I'm sure Cyclops' life in HoM would've been a tad more... bigamous.

well she did depower millions of mutants and brought people back to life, if she did that then she should be able to bring Jean back with no phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"