Which mutant power would you like to see most, from your favorite X-Man?

I want to see the firebird and waves of telekinetic power.

FieryBalrog said:

Me too! Definately!

Though I also wanna see an iced up iceman and also psylocke's psychic knife!

I know this is not gonna happen, but i'd love to see scarlet witch's powers, the translation from comic hexes to movie would be really interesting.

Also the firebird or mystique morphing into a wild animal like in XmenEvolution.

psylocke to use both mental bolts and her psychic knife....and her ninjistsu skills

id like to see rogue use her powers in an offensive way, and even throw a punch or two at someone.....rogue in xmen evolution kicked ass w/o ms marvel powers why cant xmen movies rogue?

In terms of X-Men, Colossus is at the top of my list.

-TNC

I would like to see some incarnation or variation of the Phoenix effect, as well as Rogue using her powers in an offensive manner, like BBraddockLover said.

BBraddockLover said:
psylocke to use both mental bolts and her psychic knife....and her ninjistsu skills
define ninjitsu skills...:confused:

xwolverine2 said:
define ninjitsu skills...:confused:

Is a collection of techniques originally practiced for espionage purposes. It includes methods of gathering information, non-detection, avoidance, and misdirection techniques. Ninjutsu can also involve training in disguise, escape, concealment, archery, medicine, and explosives.
Practitioners of ninjutsu have been seen as assassins for hire, and have been associated in the public imagination with other activities which are considered criminal by modern standards. Even though it was influenced by Chinese spying techniques and the strategic principles of Sun Tzu, ninjutsu is believed by its adherents to be of Japanese origin. One version is that the basis of ninjutsu was taught to a Japanese household who fled to the mountains after losing a battle. There they mixed with a varied lot of people including the descendants of refugees who had fled China. Later, the skills were developed over 300 years to create ninjutsu.

List of Ninjutsu Skills:

1 spiritual refinement
2 unarmed combat
3 sword fighting
4 stick and staff fighting
5 throwing blades
6 spear fighting
7 naginata fighting
8 chain and sickle weapon
9 geography
10 fire and explosives
11 disguise and impersonation
12 stealth and infiltration methods
13 horsemanship
14 training in water
15 military strategy
16 espionage
17 escaping and concealment
18 meteorology

BBraddockLover said:
id like to see rogue use her powers in an offensive way, and even throw a punch or two at someone.....rogue in xmen evolution kicked ass w/o ms marvel powers why cant xmen movies rogue?

I agree. I want to see Rogue taking someone's power with some purpose and use it offensively. Actually I want her to take many mutant's powers. That would be awesome.

I want to finally see Storm fly for god's sake.

I don't know if I want to see Bobby iced up. It might not come off as good, but ice slide? Definitely.

I want to see the Phoenix effect for sure, but like the iced up Bobby, it could be tricky how they go about it. There has to be some explanation why she would conjure up a firey bird.

I want to see a kick ass PSI fight between Xavier and Phoenix (hope she just doesn't throw him around telekinetically like a rag doll).

Some sort of energy signature from Magneto.

I'd like to see Rogue taking Juggernaut's powers ^___^.

DarkDog said:
Is a collection of techniques originally practiced for espionage purposes. It includes methods of gathering information, non-detection, avoidance, and misdirection techniques. Ninjutsu can also involve training in disguise, escape, concealment, archery, medicine, and explosives.
Practitioners of ninjutsu have been seen as assassins for hire, and have been associated in the public imagination with other activities which are considered criminal by modern standards. Even though it was influenced by Chinese spying techniques and the strategic principles of Sun Tzu, ninjutsu is believed by its adherents to be of Japanese origin. One version is that the basis of ninjutsu was taught to a Japanese household who fled to the mountains after losing a battle. There they mixed with a varied lot of people including the descendants of refugees who had fled China. Later, the skills were developed over 300 years to create ninjutsu.

List of Ninjutsu Skills:

1 spiritual refinement
2 unarmed combat
3 sword fighting
5 throwing blades
6 spear fighting
7 naginata fighting
9 geography
10 fire and explosives
13 horsemanship
14 training in water
15 military strategy
16 espionage
18 meteorology
Alright, sign me up for a ninja school.

FieryBalrog said:

Oooh, definitely that!

And from TAS Dark Phoenix saga Part 3:
Storm: "I call upon the power of the hurricane!"
... then everyone gets blown away while Phoenix just sits there laughing.

I'd love to see how they'd translate that to the big screen with modern CGI.

DarkDog said:

List of Ninjutsu Skills:

1 spiritual refinement
2 unarmed combat
3 sword fighting
5 throwing blades
6 spear fighting
7 naginata fighting
9 geography
10 fire and explosives
13 horsemanship
14 training in water
15 military strategy
16 espionage
18 meteorology
ok that was quite educational (ms grey) but its not the focus of my comment...

how do you expect her to do these things in super small cameo?:confused:

LMAO!

the phoenix effects, flames!

xwolverine2 said:
ok that was quite educational (ms grey) but its not the focus of my comment...

how do you expect her to do these things in super small cameo?:confused:

LMAO!

LOL!
Okay, i suppose we can at least expect one or two of these

1 spiritual refinement
2 unarmed combat
3 sword fighting
5 throwing blades
6 spear fighting
7 naginata fighting
9 geography
10 fire and explosives
13 horsemanship
14 training in water
15 military strategy
16 espionage

18 meteorology

And I think it is not a super small cameo IMO, bcuz it's been said to be a "small role" :confused:

DarkDog said:

List of Ninjutsu Skills:

1 spiritual refinement
2 unarmed combat
3 sword fighting
5 throwing blades
6 spear fighting
7 naginata fighting
9 geography
10 fire and explosives
13 horsemanship
14 training in water
15 military strategy
16 espionage
18 meteorology

some1's been watching anime lately... naruto any1???!!! :confused:

maybe rogue can borrow some of juggernaut's super strength - then we can at least have a moment of her being strong --- just like in the comics

hold up! Where did this "horsemanship" come in???? Maybe I'm not reading this properly.

**scratches head*** i'm confused.

i just love the idea of rouge steal multiple man power. then, each one of rouge steal all the other mutans & x-men power. is that possible ?

She could steal Multiple Man's powers then Mystique's then everyone elses. Then she could make clones that look like people and use thier powers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"