Why do you want to see this movie?

I want to see just how a 300 million dollar superhero flick looks like ;)

I want to see just how Spiderman fares in a car chase. The car chase in Spdey 2 was short.
I want to see just how good Sandman looks like.

And of course i wanna see what Venom looks like.

Wanted to see this show because spiderman is always my favourite superhero and also this ugly dude :sym: :sym: :sym:

I wanna see it for its amazing visuals and story. I have a feeling that when the movie is over, people who didnt like Sandman before the movie will love him after words, and possibly the same thing with Venom. I am also dying to know how the movie starts out...:heart:Franco:heart:

In the summer of 1991, Just after the release of Terminator 2: Judgement Day I had been told by a friend at school (I was 8 years old) that a Spider-Man movie was being made

After seeing the live action TMNT movie, I could not wait to see this film.

It wasn't until Titanic came out that I realized this was not to be and with my introduction to the internet, I learned why.

Still into cartoons I began watching the Spider-Man 90's TAS... after seeing Venom make his appearance on the show, I was convinced that a movie was possible. I always wanted to see the GG... but deep down I figured Venom would be the first pick... especially seeing as though director's go by who's more popular at the time.

Things went on as most things do and I became really into film, still a comic fan at heart I was pumped when I heard that both Blade and X-men were to become movies. My personal fav movies were old 80's horror movie. I was a particular fan of Raimi, having remembered watching his work when I was a kid and being uber scared but as the movie went on, cheering for Ash at the end.

in early 1999 I heard that not only would spider-man be filmed... but Raimi was to direct it. I was extatic!

Spider-Man 3 is the culmination of what I expect of the Spider-man series

I've seen my fav villain, one of the best classic villains, and spider-man 3 will feature one more classic plus the 90's fav villain

that's why i plan to see it

i want to see this movie because i am a huige spiderman fan i love the movies i cant wait to see sandman and venom i love the comic books i love the action and big fights and i love the story, i love everything about it.

Something I just have to do.

Visionary said:
To see Sam Raimi do what they should have done in the comics 20 years ago...kill Venom.:)

WHA???

:wow:

:mad:

Reikowolf said:
In the summer of 1991, Just after the release of Terminator 2: Judgement Day I had been told by a friend at school (I was 8 years old) that a Spider-Man movie was being made

It wasn't until Titanic came out that I realized this was not to be and with my introduction to the internet, I learned why.

Still into cartoons I began watching the Spider-Man 90's TAS... after seeing Venom make his appearance on the show, I was convinced that a movie was possible. I always wanted to see the GG... but deep down I figured Venom would be the first pick... especially seeing as though director's go by who's more popular at the time.

Things went on as most things do and I became really into film, still a comic fan at heart I was pumped when I heard that both Blade and X-men were to become movies. My personal fav movies were old 80's horror movie. I was a particular fan of Raimi, having remembered watching his work when I was a kid and being uber scared but as the movie went on, cheering for Ash at the end.

in early 1999 I heard that not only would spider-man be filmed... but Raimi was to direct it. I was extatic!

I've seen my fav villain, one of the best classic villains, and spider-man 3 will feature one more classic plus the 90's fav villain

Great post!! :up:

Talk about waiting a long time! About 11 years!

Reikowolf said:

I wish James Cameron's Spider-Man film had been made :(

Apellation said:
I wish James Cameron's Spider-Man film had been made :(

I don't know... wasn't that the version in which Nic Cage would be Spidey...?

Actually if I'm not mistaken Cameron was going to do it sometime in the late 80's at first, but yea I've waited a long time to see Spidey movies as well, but even though Cameron is one of my favorite director's he could not of brought the greatness to this series that Sam did, he doesn't have that kind of kinetic energy that makes a Spider-man tale. Cameron is a one of the best but his directing is quite traditional and Sam thinks out side of the box.

But of course I just can't wait to see this movie for millions of reasons.

Doc Ock said:
Well hopefully to be entertained.....

LMAO.

Short, sweet, and to the point. I'll second it.

I don't......I'm only here to bash the 1st 2. j/k

CAUSE ITS SPIDERMAN!

farmerfran said:
I don't know... wasn't that the version in which Nic Cage would be Spidey...?

Nic Cage was linked to Superman when Tim Burton was going to do it. Leo Dicaprio was in line for spidey with Cameron i believe.

But, the reason i want to see spidey 3 is to see if Raimi can FINALLY deliver to us a proper spidey film. I'm all for a love story, but it has been badly written in the spidey films.

Come on Raimi, as my sig says, DON'T SCREW UP.

To see Venom Kick the ***** out of that wimpy tobey maguire on screen and see him make a comeback and kick the ***** out of that annoying Venom. Damn this movie cant come soon enough.

Visionary said:
To see Sam Raimi do what they should have done in the comics 20 years ago...kill Venom.:)

LOL!

It's funny because it's true. Brutal honesty at it's best :up:

I want to see this movie because I love the symbiote saga. And, of course...................VENOM!:sym:

The question is who doesn't like Venom???

Reikowolf said:

nostalgia! great post!

Visionary said:
:o :down The majority of spidey fans and I beg to differ
hmm... I wonder how well SM3 would do if Venom wasn't in it :p

this is a stupid thread?
why do u wanna see this movie? are u serious?

um let me think i don't know maybe cuz its *&#@ing Spiderman 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"