Why do you want to see this movie?

The Kid

AMERICA FTW
Reaction score
I'll tell you why I want to see it. I don't care about sandman. I don't care about Gwen Stacy popping up in this. I don't care about MJ's "do you love me or not" romance. I don't care about anything but this:

spiderman_venom.jpg

Yes THE epic showdown I've been waiting to see! :sym: VS :spidey: to the death.

If Venom weren't in this, I'd have no interest at all. Good call, Sony. Make Raimi add some more wisecracks and we're all set.

So what's your biggest reason for wanting to see sm3?

to see what they manage to do with the base material.

I want to see this movie because this forum is making me NUTS. I was fine until i clicked the link that led me here.. now i only have spiders on my mind. That and VENOM. (He's the best)
And how can u say you don't care about Sandman? isn't he supposed to be the main villain? And i have a strong feeling the best action scenes will be the sandman's.
Man, i can't wait. Damn you SHH!

I want to see another unfunny elevator moment with a comic. I suggest maybe Stephen Colbert?

THC as Sandman..Spidey's psyche influenced by the alien costume...the tug of Gwen Vs. MJ on Spidey's emotions...The 2nd GG even if the costume is suspect.

I'm more interested in seeing the conflict between Peter and Harry. Sandman looks awesome. I could care less about Venom. Never really cared for him as a villain, and certainly not the sole reason for seeing this movie.

Well, I don't understan why most people doesn't care about Sandman. I'm glad he was chosen for this movie. He was one of the first Spidey's enemies I remember watching the animated show as a kid (the others being the Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Elektro)

I want to see Spider-man 3 cause well **** it's simple. I saw the 1st & 2nd. Of course, I want to see the continuation of Peter struggling to be Spiderman & see all of Spidey's villians almost right out of the page. Regardless of how many villians or if Venom "might" be in it, I'm still gonna go watch it.

Mostly for Venom. Mostly.

Also I don't have any other plans for May 4th 2007.

I want to see mid movie with sandman, harry, Mj, Gwen, Brock and black spidey, but the rest one epic battle with venom :sym:

Well hopefully to be entertained.....

To see if comic book movies part 3 continues to be CURSED!!!!!!

ala superman 3
batman forever
X3
TMNT3

antariksh said:
To see if comic book movies part 3 continues to be CURSED!!!!!!

ala superman 3
batman forever
X3
TMNT3

It will break that curse, dude.

To see Sam Raimi do what they should have done in the comics 20 years ago...kill Venom.:)

Visionary said:
To see Sam Raimi do what they should have done in the comics 20 years ago...kill Venom.:)

Total agreed with you!

Visionary said:

LOL

**** you. :)

:sym:

I just want to see the next chapter in Peter Parker's struggles.

It's sort of like the Star Wars prequels really. The first two were really a love story whilst the last movie was about the main characters spiral into darkness.

I didn't really like the first two movies because of the romance aspect, but in this movie Peter has MJ and it's more about him.

Also, Sandman promises spectacular action scenes and Venom is always cool.

I could say that I want to see this film because Spiderman it's my favorite hero, but truth is I MUST see Lord Venom in action, possibly eating brains and killing innocents :-X

I want to see this movie becuase its the third installement of the best super hero movie franchise, that every time gets better

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"