The Dark Knight Which Scene Are You Most Excited To See?

It's not IMDb, it's the ears. Watch it with subtitles, turn the voice on as much as you want, it still says "learning", as in: "Well, if you're gonna get those bruises all the time, at least pretend you're playing polo (the sport) and claim that you got those injuries from playing it".
Sipmle as that. It's not a matter of opinion. You heard wrong, and it's ok. But don't call others stupid because clearly you're the one that made a mistake here.
QFT

LOL! No, he doesn't. Bruce doesn't have to wear a freakin' polo shirt to hide brusies. Any regular clothes that cover the body can do that.

How could you misinterpret such a simple line?
i'm pretty sure he meant polo the sport which can be very violent as an excuse for having the brusies, not a polo shirt to hide them which makes no sense at all. why would he have to learn to put on a different type of shirt? that's just wierd:oldrazz:

i'm pretty sure he meant polo the sport which can be very violent as an excuse for having the brusies, not a polo shirt to hide them which makes no sense at all. why would he have to learn to put on a different type of shirt? that's just wierd:oldrazz:
Of course, Polo is the a**hole playboy millionaire's favorite sport (I know I'm one of them:woot: ).

Looks like Caspian saw the responses and ran from this thread with his tail between his legs.

From all the scenes that we have heard about/seen in pics, which one are you most excited to see on July 18th?! Mine is probably the bank robbery or batman jumping from the 90 story building :word:

The shark in the tank.

I'm really just excited to see how Batman and Joker match up in this movie. The Joker more than any other character in Batman's Rogues Gallery is his true equal. A lot of the movie will be riding on the interaction between Bale and Ledger.

Every f*****g scene, specially the ones involving the Joker of course, but I'm kind of curious to see how Joker interacts with Scarecrow, and also with Alfred.

Wow, that fight over Polo was really lame.

He clearly said "I'm not dancing Polo Alfred." I don't know what you guys are hearing. :o

:oldrazz: :woot: Man Judas, I think you need to get your head checked, never mind you're ears.

^ I though he said "I'm not LEARNING how to play polo Alfred"...???

"BATS ARE NOCTURNAL!!!".... love that line, it fits so well hehe:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"