Which 'Supergirl' looks the part the most?

Justice Bringer

Sidekick
Reaction score
Which actress playing Supergirl or the imitation Supergirls had the best look for the character?

Helen Slater

slater.jpg
Helen_Slater_as_Supergirl.png

Adrianne Palicki

Adrianne_Palicki_1_1.jpg
castadrianne.jpg

Pascale Hutton

180px-Pascale_hutton.JPG
pascale-hutton1.jpg

Laura Vandervoort

vandervoort.jpg

where are the middle two from?

The reason Laura was likely cast was they want the new Kara to be this young rebel type who doesnt listen to Clark or anyone.

That approach didnt work too well in the recent comics but I think it may work in the context of Smallville.

The funny thing is...unlike casting Superman; there are thousands of actresses who have the looks to pull off this role. So I have a feeling TPTB took acting talent into consideration to a pretty strong degree as well.

Personally I would tie with Helen Slater and Pascale for first. They both had very outworldly alien look that kinda stands out.

Laura looks like every other girl at my school but from certain angles you can see some facial resemblence to the Turner Supergirl; I'm just not a fan of Mike Turner's art.

Dont like Adrianne.

she's looks very down to earth in those pictures

If you go based off looks alone, I honestly like the new chick the best. Though I'm sure when she's made up to look like SG she'll look even better,

Palicki and Hutton had nothing to do with Supergirl.

And i can't see how you can say which one is the best when we haven't seen the new girl yet.

Which 'Supergirl' looks the part the most?

Helen Slater My reasons are
still2.jpg

comic1.jpg

cd-05n.jpg

1. She actually wore the super suit & has the name . :super:

2. Even thought the movie sucked, Helen gave an awesome preformance as Kara Zor-EL / Supergirl .

3. In her Prime Helen was a hot babe (she still is .)

For me it comes down to:

Helen Slater, Adrianne, and Laura.

Although I voted for Adrianne.

To me it all depends on what era of Supergirl your doing

supergirl_4.jpg

Just wanted to add Cir-El

Supergirl_(Cir-El).jpg

I would add the one from Superman & Batman just don't feel like doing the search for her.

helen slater- she already has the costume :D

but really she'd kick all three of those girl's ass

helen slater- she already has the costume :D

but really she'd kick all three of those girl's ass
I would agree all because I like Pre-Crisis Kara better then Super Britney :p

Although Supergirl from Superman TAS pull all the current comic version we had of Supergirl to shame.

No not that one the one where you have Supergirl and Batwoman and Superboy.

They were still cast to resemble her visually.

My ideal visual representation of what Supergirl should look like hasnt happened yet. Maybe one day. She should look 16 like in the modern comics and all of these actresses look in their 20s.

But Slater definately had the closest visual similarity to the precrisis artwork.

on the contarary they seem to be the superwoman and 'jimmy olsen wish supergirl' to smallville's kara zor-el. Precurser to the real thing. In fact raya had the same death scene as kara from crisis if you compare. Whether this is intentional or not is up for debate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"