Which 'Supergirl' looks the part the most?

Thats true but if she didnt have this look, I doubt they would have cast her for that Kryptonian role.

SupergirlsII.JPG

Superman/Batman # 24.

lol the middle Supergirl looks like she wet herself! haha :hyper:

Helen LOOKED the part most 23 years ago, she obviously doesn't look like that anymore so she's out lol. (she's still 1 fine woman)

Adrianne didn't exactly look the part but she did a fine job with the role regardless.

Pascale had this big sister thing going on and looked a little too mature.

That leaves Laura, she gets my vote.

Helen LOOKED the part most 23 years ago, she obviously doesn't look like that anymore so she's out lol. (she's still 1 fine woman)

Adrianne didn't exactly look the part but she did a fine job with the role regardless.

Pascale had this big sister thing going on and looked a little too mature.

That leaves Laura, she gets my vote.

The vote has looks/looked in the title so you can get away with helen

The vote has looks/looked in the title so you can get away with helen

I know, but still, Helen LOOKED the part back then, Laura LOOKS the part now, even though we've yet to see her as Kara, & I can't vote twice.

56lw.jpg

I see a lot of turner's supergirl in Laura. Since that's apparently what they're going for, she seems to be a good choice.

Turner's Supergirl is the only Supergirl she resembles.

Its in the nose shape and eye color.

But IMO Turner's Supergirl was the worst artistic representation of the character. He drew her like Paris Hilton in tights.

Churchill thankfully cleaned it up a bit. Benes does the best job drawing the modern Kara.

Turner's Supergirl is the only Supergirl she resembles.

Its in the nose shape and eye color.

But IMO Turner's Supergirl was the worst artistic representation of the character. He drew her like Paris Hilton in tights.

Churchill thankfully cleaned it up a bit. Benes does the best job drawing the modern Kara.

churchill did a wonderful kara. Bene's kara looks a bit small compared to the athletic version churchill created. Still good though :up:
Her lips i find are what makes me think turner's supergirl in laura

And the overdose of makeup that Laura wears on I.S. is just like the overdose of makeup Turner draws for Kara.

But I generally dont like how Turner draws women; they look scary and all the same.

Turner has always the drawn the ultimate sex symbol approach to women. Barbie dolls more or less just with different hair colors.

And the overdose of makeup that Laura wears on I.S. is just like the overdose of makeup Turner draws for Kara.

But I generally dont like how Turner draws women; they look scary and all the same.

I generally dont like how Turner draws.

Prefer Churchhill myself. Have since he was on the Heroes Reborn Avengers back in his Marvel days.

Neither of them looked the part (except Laura, of course). Here's one actress that would have worked best along side Welling:

Kaley Cuoco

kaley_cuoco.jpg

Lana comes back blond and a new face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"