Supergirl returns?

Any ideas on how to pull that off?

I can easily picture a SG solo movie, but I can't possibly imagine her origin without cousin Kal-El.

Easy. First you put Argo City in a different dimension and have the founder of the city place Argo in grave danger by monkeying around with it's main power source and then hands it to Kara, who loses it by .

Ooops! They did that already, didn't they?:dry: :oldrazz:

Any ideas on how to pull that off?

I can easily picture a SG solo movie, but I can't possibly imagine her origin without cousin Kal-El.

I posted part of an idea earlier. As a part of a Legion movie. She would be in the same vein as Wolverine was to the X-Men movies. That way she gets to be the hero and still do the "I lost everyone on Krypton" angle sans Kal-el.

How about Blake Lively from Accepted as Supergirl.

normal_30471_Blake_Lively_002_122_1147lo.jpg
blake_lively.jpg
blake-lively-picture-3.jpg

I can see it. She is my Vote.

How about this movie is officially not happening....

The producers of Smallville nabbed the rights to Supergirl since this project fell apart.

Predictable....maybe, but there are worse choices! She does look good there with Kal, er....Brandon. :p

Great role for her if she wants to get typecast. She'd have to get toned a bit as well.

She can save me anytime.

Also, WB owns Smallville and DC comics and all the rights. If they want to make a movie and a Tv show they can do just that.

They wont. They put restrictions on the rights so there isnt more than 1 live action interpretation of the hero at the same time.

Supergirl is officially canned....otherwise Gough and Millar wouldnt have been able to grab her rights.

They wont. They put restrictions on the rights so there isnt more than 1 live action interpretation of the hero at the same time.

Supergirl is officially canned....otherwise Gough and Millar wouldnt have been able to grab her rights.

[YT]J__8uIZcS-k[/YT]

sadieseason20030wy1fw.jpg

Laura Vandervoort

Laura Vandervoort will be Supergirl in "Smallville"

^ why is it in some photos she looks great but in that shot she looks absolutely horrid?

The following post has been paid for by
200px-NWo_logo.jpg

A Supergirl movie is not canned. They (WB) just haven't gotten a script in that would make them say yes to a Supergirl movie yet and I am sure they (WB again) are more worried about getting Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman off the ground then they are on Supergirl.

^ why is it in some photos she looks great but in that shot she looks absolutely horrid?

sadieseason20030wy1fw.jpg

Vandervoort

supergirl-03.jpg

Supergirl

Because I picked a bad photo. I wanted to get shot that looked similar to the current Supergirl costume/pose in the comics. Vandervoort has a lot of different looks in photos. She looks like Victoria Beckham at times. According to reports, the CW looked at hundreds of candidates and found Vandervoot to be the perfect choice. I am sure that "Smallville" fans will grow to like her.

LauraVandervoort3.jpg

Vandervoort

Beckham

laura-vandervoort-48117.jpg

Vandervoort

hayden-panettiere.jpg

Hayden Panettiere

Vandervoort is probably as close as you are going to get to the cheeleader without using Hayden Panettiere.

Because I picked a bad photo. I wanted to get shot that looked similar to the current Supergirl costume/pose in the comics. Vandervoot has a lot of different looks in photos. She looks like Victoria Beckham at times. According to reports, the CW looked at hundreds of candidates and found Vandervoot to be the perfect choice. I am sure that "Smallville" fans will grow to like her.
LauraVandervoort3.jpg

Vandervoot.
hey i'm liking her look already, and i have yet to see any acting job.

been talked about already in the dc casting thread. I still say its very doubtfull wb would go off and do a supergirl movie now. With superman in all the legal issues and all that.

Wait a second, what kind of supporting cast and rogues gallery does Supergirl have? Because in the first Supergirl movie, she just fought a generic witch.

Oh how I wish they had just intro'd Supergirl in Superman III, then done the spin-off. Can y'all imagine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"