Which 'Supergirl' looks the part the most?

Cover up her face and I'll agree.

Maybe she can be the bizzaro Supergirl to Laura's Supergirl

The new Supergirl, whats her face, is the hottest. HOWEVER...Helen will always be special to me. She gave me one of my first erections. :o For that, I will always think highly of her.

I can't. A little before my time :p

what is that supposed to mean? :huh: I was two years old when the movie was released. I didn't see it till I was about 6 or 7 yrs old. So, even if you weren't born when the movie was released it could have been aired on TV some time during your childhood.

I don't think i've ever seen the Supergirl movie aired on tv. ever. To this day i've never seen it.

I think the key word is GIRL

Helen Slater, Adrianne Palicki, and Pascale Hutton don't really look like a teenage girl to me. Laura Vandervoort does, and that's why she's my choice :up:

I liked Helen Slater's supergirl look. She has that special innocent look to her that matches with the innocence of Clark. She doesn't look like anybody else. And having met her I like here even more. But I look forward to seeing the new current supergirl does anyway.

I think the key word is GIRL

Helen Slater, Adrianne Palicki, and Pascale Hutton don't really look like a teenage girl to me. Laura Vandervoort does, and that's why she's my choice :up:

Except the new Kara on SV is pretty much the same age as Clark :/

Shes an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"