Legend of Zelda Which version of Twilight Princess are you getting?

DACrowe

Avenger
Reaction score
Wii or Gamecube?

I honestlhy thought I was set on Wii but now that they flipped the image and reports that controls are difficult....but it just looks so much damn fun with the Wii-mote and nunchuck. I'm just not sure.

Which are you getting

They may be difficult, but it's called getting used it.

I'm afraid I won't like the Wii-mote controls, and I really don't wanna buy both versions.

I'm torn. :csad:

I guess I'll get the Wii. I'm not worried about the controls. I understand there is a learning curve but they are very fun. My bigger worry is about the flipped image obviously but after watching a few videos from each version I only found one scene that was the same and it wasn' TOO big a difference there, just instead of being on a platform on the right, it was a platform on the left....it just annoys me that it is not the original vision of the game and what we were intended to see but rather a last minute modification for right-handed people (I myself am left handed though).

Anyway here are the box cover art for bth, which is slightly different. Which do you prefer?

wii-box-art-20060926053316567.jpg

B00009P51G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wii, easy. I already have it preodered at GameStop, and can't wait. I'm not worried about the controls, b/c Nintendo's been working on this long enough not to mess 'em up.

Depends what is cheaper. and how desperate I am to get the game. :)

Gamecube

The main reason simply is I have had it pre ordered since last November :o & I am basically to lazy to go & change it. Plus I hated Navi in OOT. I will get the Wii version when that gets cheaper.

DACrowe said:
I guess I'll get the Wii. I'm not worried about the controls. I understand there is a learning curve but they are very fun. My bigger worry is about the flipped image obviously but after watching a few videos from each version I only found one scene that was the same and it wasn' TOO big a difference there, just instead of being on a platform on the right, it was a platform on the left....it just annoys me that it is not the original vision of the game and what we were intended to see but rather a last minute modification for right-handed people (I myself am left handed though).

I'll play the Wii version, with the controls I just see it as if you were handed all this weapons etc., you're not going to be an expert the first time. Unlike the other Zelda games where you obtain a weapon and use it with such ease.

Wii, without question.

Changing your preorder doesn't take that much time, I changed mine in less then two minutes.

I'm going to get it for the Wii. Its going to be a little difficult at frist, but onece you get used to the way the nunchuck's work you'll be fine with it.

I had a GC preorder, but changed it to Wii. If Miyamoto says theres no reason to worry, theres no reason to worry. Have faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"