The Dark Knight Who bought the DVD...

p4poetic

Sidekick
Reaction score
But still hasn't rewatched it yet? I saw the movie twice in the theater, and bought the special edition DVD for Christmas for myself (yeah...). Somehow, I feel this weird protectiveness to not rewatch it because I don't want to become sick of it. I'm beginning to feel more and more weary of doing this though.

I think I'll wait until July ... you know, anniversary. :woot:

Last edited:
That's stupid. You spent the money on it, watch it. Enjoy it.

I've watched it a billion times by now, and yes, i'm starting to get sick of it.

Watched it when I bought it, two times with the kids, one time with the girl, and I think in a drunken stupor.

I think.

i watched the whole movie 2 times on blu ray
and watch the extras a bunch of times

I watched it about twice a day for a month. I had a lot of time on my hands. TIME WELL SPENT!

I bought the Blu-Ray and the DVD, and I still haven't watched either.

I've put the Blu-Ray on to show people, and to scan through it and watch some of my favourite parts and because I feel an urge to watch a bit but not from start to finish yet.

Other people have borrowed the DVD though, and they've watched it through.

I haven't really seen a movie from start to finish in a long time, to be honest. I think I watched Iron Man a few weeks ago, but even there it might have been me skipping scenes and getting to the parts I want to watch rather than me actually watching it.

i bought the blu ray special edition at the midnight released. and ive watched it 30 times

But still hasn't rewatched it yet? I saw the movie twice in the theater, and bout the special edition DVD for Christmas for myself (yeah...). Somehow, I feel this weird protectiveness to not rewatch it because I don't want to become sick of it. I'm beginning more and more weary of doing this though.

I'm in the same boat as you, except I have seen it 6 times in the theater, plus bits and pieces on Youtube. The DVD is like, so sacred for some reason :woot:

i bought it, saw it that day, then in valentine's day with my girl and then when and i saw it yesterday I am also watching it on IMAX this saturday!! =D they re-released it here, in Mexico =D

I've seen my DVD twice since I got it in December. The second time was just this weekend, and it was very exciting to see it again. I saw it 5 times in theaters too, and it still hasn't gotten old.

Seen it 8 times in theater.

Watched my blu ray copy 3 times. Watched the special features a lot

Watched in twice on Blu-ray over my Christmas break from college, but didn't watch it since. I also didn't bring it to school with me since I don't have an HD TV here.

Spring break will require a viewing for sure.

You guys who have blu-ray are lucky. The 'special features' in the special edition is pathetic.

I bought a Porsche 911. I don't think I will drive it, until next year.

I've lost count of how many times I've seen in on DVD, but it hasn't been very much that's for sure. If I had to guess, I'd say below ten.

I've watched the DVD several times since I got it in December.

Sometimes I even whip it out just to watch a few of my fav scenes.

i think in theater + IMAX + blu ray ive seen it over 50 times

I saw it two times on DVD... Then I bought it on Blu-Ray, and saw it one more time.

Life: You need one.

Or you are the coolest Batfan, ever.

Still undecided.

being in the marine corps doesnt leave much room for a life

so after a long day of work watching TDK is the thing to do

seen it 16 times now, 5 times in the cinema.

still love it, will probably rewatch it soon

I saw it 8x in theatres.

And watch it about once a week but usually fall asleep to it half way through, not because its boring but because the dreams I have when its on are just so invigorating, I usually put it on when I'm exhausted, and ready to go to bed, just leave it on, put the sound on nice and low.

But still hasn't rewatched it yet? I saw the movie twice in the theater, and bought the special edition DVD for Christmas for myself (yeah...). Somehow, I feel this weird protectiveness to not rewatch it because I don't want to become sick of it. I'm beginning to feel more and more weary of doing this though.

Haven't watched your DVD yet?
tropic-wtfdijh.gif

Haven't watched it?
:p

My DVD is always lying around and is too good to just leave unwatched. I watched it again the other night to get that "Academy Award Winning Film/Performance" feel to it :hehe: :up:

Haven't watched your DVD yet?
tropic-wtfdijh.gif

Haven't watched it?
:p

My DVD is always lying around and is too good to just leave unwatched. I watched it again the other night to get that "Academy Award Winning Film/Performance" feel to it :hehe: :up:
:hehe::hehe:

ill prolly watch it tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"