Age of Ultron Who dies?

I personally favor the why does anyone have to die route.

There going to fight this insanely powerful robot and who knows after that and all will come out of it perfectly fine? Where's the drama? It would not hurt them to take more risks.

There's nothing inherently more dramatic in killing characters off than not doing so. You can still have good drama and not kill anyone. You can also kill someone off and have it come off as cheap or forced. If anything, killing a character off purely for the sake of "drama" can very easily come across as CHEAP drama.

There going to fight this insanely powerful robot and who knows after that and all will come out of it perfectly fine? Where's the drama? It would not hurt them to take more risks.

You dont need to kill characters in order to create drama.

I don't want any avenger to die, just have Ultron succeed in eradicating a lot of civilians to make it personal

After a second season, and continual decline in viewers AoS will be cancelled and Coulson and team will show up in this and be destroyed by Ultron as closure.

Pepper maybe....Ultron, either because Tony creates him or because he hacks JARVIS to create the Vision, will know how important that bond is to Tony. Seems like a logical target.

Someone not willing to return, perhaps Paltrow or Portman. I'd appreciate it if off screen Darcy is killed

I'd rather see Darcy tortured to death on screen in the most horrific way possible.

Yeh I was thinking that then I thought maybe she might make some dumb joke and I thought it would be best just to not see her again.

I'd rather see Darcy tortured to death on screen in the most horrific way possible.

Yes, I could definitely dig this idea. A grave. And bury it. Because I like Darcy.

My guess for who dies is Peggy. If Stark creates Ultron and then Ultron kills Peggy that creates some bad feeling between the Avengers' two de facto leaders. I think that's very desirable for potential future storylines.

Pepper maybe....Ultron, either because Tony creates him or because he hacks JARVIS to create the Vision, will know how important that bond is to Tony. Seems like a logical target.

Eh, I'd rather it be Jane, she's boring anyways, and will give Thor some serious depth. Maybe even kill off Darcey too.

But I'm pretty sure, the last Avengers, it will be Loki who is going to be the big death. Probably sacrificing himself to save Thor or somebody else.

None of the major Avengers will die in AOU. Thats nonsense. They are saving everyone for the big finale in Avengers 3 spectacular against Thanos. Then you can talk potential deaths.

I could easily see Quicksilver dying in AoU and a freshly introduced (pending the Ant-Man plot) Hank Pym or Scott Lang getting permanently squished in A3. It's just a gut feeling I have, not a real wish for their character deaths.

I think Pepper dying makes the most sense at this point, since I don't see one of the main Avengers dying yet. I mean, if it is Tony that creates Ultron in his attempt to control things and keep the world safe, then that is quite the narrative arc to have it end up destroying the person he loves. Poor Tony, I'm so mean to him. Still bitter about Civil War, I think.

I don't think Gwyneth is even in the movie at this point .
Time will tell of course .

All this talk of dying is making me vewwwy sad:

g6AtV.gif

Last edited:
Good Lord, why are half the posts on this page about fridging the girlfriends?

I doubt Paltrow, Portman, Dennings, etc. will even be in this movie. Not that killing them would be a good use of their characters at all.

Way to antagonize female fans even more in the face of continual criticism about Marvel's glass ceilings, Bechdel Test failures, and lack of a superheroine solo movie.

I really dont want people to die, esp our heroes. Those guys are just getting started. I still expect deaths because Joss said thats a main theme of the film.

I have a feeling Ultron is going to take out somebody major in the film. He almost has to or the stakes wont be high enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"