Who else auditioned for Wolverine?

danzig_k.jpg

He looks exactly like Ultimate Wolvie in this picture! :eek:
But since they weren´t doing a movie based on the Ultiverse, and since Danzig was never a actor...he should just shut up. Hugh is perfect, the first time I saw his picture as Wolverine I was like "That guy nailed Logan!"

I'm not sure what this this have to do with X3?:confused:
Interesting find nonetheless. I've read this rumor before but never seen a confirmation.Though i feel bad for Dougray Scott i'm glad we got Hugh Jackman in the end. :)

If it wasn't for age and maybe better acting I would have said Sonny Landham from Predator 1. If you want to see pics just type his name in Yahoo and search images. He's old now but when Predator came out I would have totally seen him as Wolverine. He's got the looks, the height, and the gung ho style.

dougray scott would have been a much better wolverine, without a shadow of a doubt, far grittier and less pansy girly sissy boy for sure...

danoyse said:
I've also read that Scott had pretty much been cast when Hugh auditioned the second time, so they offered him a Cyclops audition, which he turned down. He wanted to play Wolverine. :cool:

awwww hugh jackman as Cyclops.

I haven't seen enought of Dougray Scott to judge that idea. However my personal casting choice prior to X1 would have been Michael Wincott.
Elitup5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"