Who here will see the new Punisher movie?

If it's good and most people like it, I'll see it in theaters. If not then I'll catch it on DVD.

If it's good and most people like it, I'll see it in theaters. If not then I'll catch it on DVD.

Do you think it will be one of those that you can wait for. I only watched the first movie on the TV.

Most people who say they wont watch it give in a day before it comes out anyway.

Wow, you didn't see it 'till TV :wow:

I use to be one of the guys who would see every superhero movie any studio puts out...things change.

will never see this sequel...btw..why isnt there an option on the poles to vote "hell no..and further more..death to the director for continuing this project without thomas jane"??? thomas jane was the punisher..he was frank castle..why would they cast this prepy ass pretty boy ray stevenson or however u spell his name for the part of a cold emotionless sadistic vigilanty?

will never see this sequel...btw..why isnt there an option on the poles to vote "hell no..and further more..death to the director for continuing this project without thomas jane"??? thomas jane was the punisher..he was frank castle..why would they cast this prepy ass pretty boy ray stevenson or however u spell his name for the part of a cold emotionless sadistic vigilanty?

If you think Ray Stevenson looks "pretty" then that's your own personal opinion, and quite a creepy one.

At least until this movie comes out, like Christopher Reeve will always be Superman to me, Thomas Jane will be The Punisher.

If you think Ray Stevenson looks "pretty" then that's your own personal opinion, and quite a creepy one.

Ray may be better looking then Jane, but I wouldn't call him pretty. the definition of a pretty boy is a guy that is either androgynous or possesses soft or feminine features. so you'd almost have to look twice to make sure it's a guy. for the record, since I've seen a lot of bashing on these threads, neither Ray Stevenson or Tom Jane(especially) are pretty boys. a lot of girls would agree that they wouldn't be classified into that category.

Why would they cast Ray, um maybe because he would POWN the Tom Jane Punisher. Go see Rome before you speak stupidities.:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"