He literally looks like a skinny teenager. LOL

jesus wtf

that's not even on topic

You don't say?
And Colossus should be a man.
Not a virgin *****, we saw in Deadpool:
Oh, I see your tit...:confused:
Oh, blood...:barf:

Maybe, go to the Colossus Deadpool thread so you can get on topic with your classy as usual rants.

Last edited:
You don't say?
And Colossus should be a man.
Not a virgin *****, we saw in Deadpool:
Oh, I see your tit...:confused:
Oh, blood...:barf:

Colossus in Deadpool > DoFP

Where his only line was "Mystique"

Maybe thats what some fans want, everything to revolve around Mystique, and the xmen only talking or mentioning Mystique. Thats a great addaptation right there, man. Why not?

No, he's new incarnation of Emma Frost.

How about Heimdall, Valkyrie, Fury, Domino,...

Given the Domino casting, he could be anyone!

Deadpool's style is more along the lines of Marvel's though; it's ironically more inclusive than X-Men.

Since this is Fox's X-Men, it's either an expendable black character (like Bishop), someone covered up in make-up for a colorful alien/mutant (Apocalypse), but not a character that was originally white. Fox works the other way around (see new Sunspot).

Knowing Fox, he's probably gonna play a terrible version of a fan favorite and then the character will never be used again because of its poor execution and reception.

He may not even be a mutant character.

Its easy to look at an actor who joins the movie and say hey he has to be a mutant but which one? but he could be a character no one expected.

Hopefully he's not covered up with blue or green makeup a la Gamora.

I don't mind if the character that he was cast for should be painted in green or blue paint. The character should come 1st not the actor. I mean look at Domino, is anyone truly happy with her look in the film? I am not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"