Dark Phoenix Look Who's Back -The Official Daniel Cudmore thread

Magneto in Genosha coud be an opportunity to reboot his Brotherhood.

Give us Pyro, Avalanche, Toad, Blob, etc. I doubt it will happen though. Tbh I wouldn't want to see them as glorified cameos so maybe it's for the best.

I've always wanted to see Mystique follow more of her comic book roots leading her own Brotherhood.. Avalanche, Blob, Pyro and Destiny AND not be a superhero just bc of JLaw's popularity..

I've always wanted to see Mystique follow more of her comic book roots leading her own Brotherhood.. Avalanche, Blob, Pyro and Destiny AND not be a superhero just bc of JLaw's popularity..

Honestly i think thats a misconception. how many villains or anti-heroes stand out more than the heroes? quite alot of them. they could have made her either a villain or anti-hero and wouldn't have mattered one bit of her popularity.

Sometimes decisions are made to work for the journey of the film series and not trying to mirror the comics.

In 2014 when they were doing Screening for DOFP Singer felt women responded really well to the Xavier/Raven stuff. which is something most fans would snob over since its not from the comics.

“We’ve noticed that women have responded well. More so than I’ve ever seen in an X-Men film that I’ve been involved with. I think it’s down to the emotional core of James McAvoy’s character’s journey. I think it has to do with his relationship with Raven.”

Last edited:
The seeds for that were planted in DOFP but the Saigon scene just became something never followed upon.

This Mystique will never be that good precisely because she's not like the comics.

All three cartoons portrayed Mystique the same way. It's for a reason.

True.

I really hope he has a reasonable role in DPh. He deserves it.

That's nice for the sake of having some consistency, even when his roles are pretty much small and forgettable in previous entries.
Can we expect to see him perform stunts and stuff in Deadpool 3 instead of being completely CG with a design that doesn't look like him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"