World Who is the most powerful mutant in the X-Men universe?

ill probably sound dumb for saying this but how about Juggernaut!?!

:venom:

Not a mutant, but magical power.

I would say...Franklin Richards, simply because he has the most potential.

Ciou-See the Sig

Originally posted by diamond head
Rogue!... the fact that she can steal anybodys power,..it ridiculous though,and i think she's the one who should have commited suicide and not colossus..she's the one with the big problem ,. i think nowaday we got a bunch of ignorant writer who don't know about psychologie...beside i never realy like that character rogue ,because we already got absorbing man,i just don like copycat specialy if they're introduced as a young female counterpart of the original...example ,i despise buffy the vampire slayer because i grow up knowing it's supposed to be blade the vampire slayer.

Problem is, she has to touch them to absorb their power.

Originally posted by Erik Magnus Lehnsherr
Problem is, she has to touch them to absorb their power.

Exactly... Franklin could blink her out of existance before she could even lift her finger!

Franklin. but i thought he lost all his powers. I missed the abraxis thing. But i think he lost them there. Or he is just hiding them again.

Originally posted by Gimili
Yeah, Franklin is a mutant, isn't he? I'd go with him then. He's basically the Beyonder with no immortality and less control over his powers.

Although X-man is dead, Cable looks to be every bit as powerful as he was these days. Maybe even more so.
Doesn't the tehno-virus prevent Cable from using his full power?

Onlslaught (sp?) easily. He WAS Franklin Richards in a sense wasn't he? (Haven't read the comics in a while, so correct me if I'm wrong)

Originally posted by Dontreadthis
Onlslaught (sp?) easily. He WAS Franklin Richards in a sense wasn't he? (Haven't read the comics in a while, so correct me if I'm wrong)

Not really, he had all of franklins and X-man's powers though.
His personality came from Xavier and Magneto.

WHAT? How exactly did that come about? (I just heard about onslaught and his powers today, so I obviously don't know much about him)

Holy cow! I just read his bio on Marveldirectory.com
(love that site!), and he's awesome! It says he's 40 pounds and three feet. How old is he? Five?

Originally posted by guyverjay
X-man was part of Onslaught technically.

Anyway Franklin Richards is the most powerful mutant in the world by far.

He was technically part of Onslaught as well though

its reed 'd kid no question x man,onslought, proteus, phoneix, cable, apcolypse

cant change reality technically, franklin richards is "God"

I think Franklin Richards is the most powerful mutant, but the mutant with most sheer destructive force must be Sienna Blaze.
cos she risked destroying the earth everytime she teleported or something.

Other than that I think Magneto is pretty powerful, as is Apocalypse.
Onslaught was only so powerful because he stole his powers from Magneto, Charles, X-man and Franklin. Without them he was crap.

is franklin even a real mutant. I mean if so then the fantastic 4 are mutants. But really the most powerfull mutant is one who cant die and his name begins with A( i cant spell it)

Erh...what?
The FF were given their powers through radiation in space.
So their genes changed and when Reed and Sue had Franklin his DNA was also changed making him a mutant.
Any superhero who´s been given power in an unanatural way whom would have a child would have a mutant child according to the laws of Marvel genetics.

give some props to professor x i mean he can melt your skull!!!!
ummm...thats what sqid boy said.

The thing I never understood was; if Franklin Richards is just becoming a celestial then why aren't the celestials far more powerful than they are. Galactus devours celestials to fuel himself, so logically he should have the same powers on a much higher level, yet he was defeated. With powers like that on that level he should be impossible to beat.

I'm going to say Onslaught is the most powerful, some might not consider the powers he had to be his own, but the fact that he was in possession of them and in total control IMO makes them his for that period of time. So while he had Nate Grey, Prof X. and Franklin Richards he was the most powerful mutant ever.

Apocalypse isn't as powerful as people say, Nate Grey was created by Sinister to destroy him. I believe it was Cable that eventually killed apocalypse (cable and nate grey are basically different versions of the same person).

Since when does Galactus consume celestials to fuel himsel?:confused:. I think you're getting confused with an alternate universe

Originally posted by GammaBeast
... I believe it was Cable that eventually killed apocalypse (cable and nate grey are basically different versions of the same person).

Cable and Jean Grey together, with Cyclops providing the 1st strike by preventing Apocalypse from possessing the body of Nate Grey and instead forcing him to possess his own.

Originally posted by guyverjay
Since when does Galactus consume celestials to fuel himsel?:confused:. I think you're getting confused with an alternate universe

What I read was that inside each planet is an infant celestial, which is what galactus feeds off of mainly. I also remember seeing one scene where galactus was feeding off adult celestials, some have theorized his entire purpose is to keep the celestials numbers low.

Originally posted by Endeavor
Cable and Jean Grey together, with Cyclops providing the 1st strike by preventing Apocalypse from possessing the body of Nate Grey and instead forcing him to possess his own.

Didn't sinister say that Nate Grey would eventually have enough psionic power to kill apocalypse? Hence his whole purpose for existing?(Im asking this looking for an answer, not stating something to further my argument).

Well, it would be hyperstorm IMO.
Hyperstorm possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace, from which (in the Marvel Universe) the primordial energies creating the fundamental forces of the universe, strong nuclear force, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force and gravity flow into our plane of reality. Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts, use his psionic powers to increase his physical strength and generally accomplishing nearly anything he sets his mind to. He has also displayed telepathic abilities, both as Hyperstorm (Fantastic Four Unlimited #12) and as his otherworld counterpart David Richards (Exiles #59). For the latter, his powers has been described as an amalgam of the powers of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix Force. He can also teleport through hyperspace from one place in the universe to another, possibly at immeasurable distances. He has been seen to counter the Invisible Woman's forcefield with one of his own making, unsurprisingly since she draws her power from one of the higher planes of hyperspace, though highly limited compared to Hyperstorm's own hyperpowers. He is also telekinetic, considering the fact that both his parents, as well as his grandmother Jean Grey, had telekinetic powers. His power level has generally been compared to that of cosmic beings rather than that of other very powerful mutants such as Franklin Richards or Nate Grey. Hyperstorm may be the most powerful mutant witnessed to date.

it's onslaught, taking into consideration he has almost limitless power, as do others like rogue but honestly looking at rogue and then looking at onslaught, who would you be more afraid of?

The thing about Rogue is that she can’t just walk into the X-Mansion and start absorbing everyone’s powers. 1. They wouldn’t let her just kill everyone and sit there and not do anything about it. 2. She would go clinically insane from all of the psyches in her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"