World Who is the most powerful mutant in the X-Men universe?

I don't know about the most powerful, I guess Phoenix would get my vote. But the most dangerous? Yep, snikt.

No none of them compare to The ONe Above All (G-d) followed by the Beyonder, Living Tribunal, Mephisto aka The Devil

do your research look at my other posts

Well we have to exclude Beyonder, and Living Tribunal, and Galactus and the other cosmic beings. Mephisto would have to be excluded too because he would easily make Franklin Richards a fetus again. Hmm, now for mutants, Jean Grey is only strong because the Phoenix is using her as a host as it does almost anyone it feels a link too. Phoenix once found a host in Professor Xavier's body and even Spider-man. For Mutants Apocalypse can has UNLIMITED strength which means he can throw Hulk across the galaxy. And the fact that he can giv himself any power imaginable doesn't hurt either. Did I mention he draws power from any outside nergy source? So any energy around or anywhere he can draw power from, how freiken cool.

[aqua]<fontsize=17>hey dudes are you all gone nuts did you ever heard the name of pulse yes he was a kid but now he's a grown up and has the power to disable all mutatic effects and mutant powers execpt his and has the power to generate his own new powers.cosmic energy shields and blasts.MAN.

No none of them compare to The ONe Above All (G-d) followed by the Beyonder, Living Tribunal, Mephisto aka The Devil

do your research look at my other posts

I don't think I would classify God as a mutant...

And for all his alleged knowledge and power, Apocalypse seems to be defeated pretty easily.

There are a couple of mutants who are really powerful:X-man, Franklin Richards, Legion. Too bad Synch is dead. He could've been really powerfull too. I always felt like he was underrated.

The five most powerful mutants are, in order (with 1 being the most powerful):

1.) HYPERSTORM
2.) FRANKLIN RICHARDS
3.) MAD JIM JASPERS
4.) NATE GREY (X-MAN)
5.) RACHEL SUMMERS (MARVEL GIRL)

This list is definitive. Hyperstorm is a Galactic Scale Reality Warper, Franklin Richards and Mad Jim Jaspers are Reality Warpers. Nate Grey is the ultimate Telekenetic, Rachel Summers the ultimate Telepath.

Jean Grey, New Sun, Magneto and Xavier are also very powerful.

Also worth noting is that Cable would have attained Nate Grey's power level if he had not been infected at birth with the techno-organic virus by Apocalypse. A large amount of his psionic powers are instead constantly directed at containing the virus.

Nate Grey does not have this weakness. Bring back X-Man!

Also, for those who don't know, Hyperstorm is the son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers. As you can therefore see, Hyperstorm represents the culmination of a lot of bloodlines, and thus possesses nigh-omnipotent power - his power is more comparable to the celestials than to other mutants. He himself refers to his power as "The Power Supreme". Check out Fantastic Four #406 onwards for Hyperstorm goodness.

Finally, just to clarify, Onslaught was a psionic entity, and not a mutant (though he was born from the mutant powers of Xavier & Magneto).

What about Xavier, couldn't he just control the most powerful mutant anyway?

I read that Magneto is the most powerful mutant then read later that Apocalpyse is the most powerful.

is franklin even a real mutant. I mean if so then the fantastic 4 are mutants. But really the most powerfull mutant is one who cant die and his name begins with A( i cant spell it)
A for...AQUAMAN!! lol. And no. There mutants with just plain human parents and still get powers, mutants aren't the only ones who can have mutant kids.

well if franklin and rachels kid is the most powerful what if nate and rachel had a kid?

would that be incest? theyre not really related...

just a thought...

FR_ad_sm.jpg

:ff: :ff: :ff:

okay this is just hypothetical but if somehow the pheonix force inhabited apoxolypse wouldnt that make him the most powerfull mutant ever?
i mean seirously pheonix can call on a unknown amount of telekinetic power and destroy anything she can think of. she has all matter at her control. apoxolypse has she ability to create things out of existing matter and can feed of the energy around him thus giving him an unlimited amount of power in the physical realm.

put these 2 together and you get... superdude (lame i know) with unlimited power on the mental and physical planes, someone who can create and destroy matter(!!!!!!!) and someone who can wrap themselves in a telekinetic forcefeild to make themselves untouchable.(wtf)

I could be wrong, but I think Apocalypse is fairly irrelevant in that situation. That is, I don't think the Phoenix Force needs Apocalypse in order to be that powerful because the Phoenix Force (regardless of its avatar) already is that powerful.

hey guys what abt Gladiator??? i think he's the powerful one in the Marvel comics world! once on TV i saw how he with a simple punch made Juggernaut (he's one of the toughest mutants, X-men team are very cautious about him) fly away :hehe:

Gladiator possesses a number of superhuman capabilities as a result of his unique alien physiology including superhuman strength (capable of shattering a planet),superhuman speed, stamina and durability (capable of withstanding an explosion equivalent to a supernova); reflexes; heat vision (stated as "hotter than a star"); frost breath and is capable of warp speed flight (measured as "a hundred times the speed of light"). AINT ZAT SOMETHING !!! :word:

but there's always someone who can defeat the other one but who is also can be defeated by the 3rd one =\ so...the mutant u're mentioning is the strongest one for YOU!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"