Revenge of the Fallen Who should be in Transformers 2???

Jazz is the coolest Autobot ever, imo. Other than Optimus Prime, of course.

Since Orci once said that they wanted to include Prowl, Wheeljack, Hot Rod, Arcee, Shockwave, Soundwave, and Ravage at one point, I think there is a good chance that they may all be among the new characters introduced in TF2. This seems to me to be a decent line-up.

Tracks too!

He's a very close second. I've liked him ever since I first saw him in the cartoon. "Dinobot Island part 2" when he flew up, transformed in mid air and landed on the boat, and then came that cool voice. :woot:

Since Orci once said that they wanted to include Prowl, Wheeljack, Hot Rod, Arcee, Shockwave, Soundwave, and Ravage at one point, I think there is a good chance that they may all be among the new characters introduced in TF2. This seems to me to be a decent line-up.

That makes sense. :yay:

My only problem with that list is that they cant use the name "Hot Rod".And even thou I would accept Rodimus I know a lot of fans wouldnt..... so what name for him would make everyone happy???

^ No offense, but do you have to say that every time someone brings up Hot Rod?

^ No offense, but do you have to say that every time someone brings up Hot Rod?

We'll I was looking for suggestions on what name every one would be happy with this time.Like I said in my post there are a lot of people who wont be happy with Hot Rodimus like he's called in Japan or Rodimus Major like the Hasbro reissue.

Maybe I worded my post wrong.I was trying to see which name would be ok with most of us here so I can compair it to what I've heard on other forums.

why cant you use the name "hotrod"??

We'll I was looking for suggestions on what name every one would be happy with this time.Like I said in my post there are a lot of people who wont be happy with Hot Rodimus like he's called in Japan or Rodimus Major like the Hasbro reissue.

Maybe I worded my post wrong.I was trying to see which name would be ok with most of us here so I can compair it to what I've heard on other forums.

Sorry, man. How about 'Hotcakes'? Or 'Hotpants'? :hehe: :grin:

Sorry, man. How about 'Hotcakes'? Or 'Hotpants'? :hehe: :grin:

hehe....hot pants
hot_pants.jpg

I meant that I just vomited. I don't know what it is in pounds.

I don't know what it is in pounds. You yanks are so far behind.

yup....we are the slow kid in class whos father owns a closet full of guns. bring me candy!!! and perhaps you will be sparred:angry:

I'm on the other side of the world. I've got a lot of time to get away.

Its a long story that if I repeat it....its going to piss Jake off :whatever:
To make a long story short the name's trade mark belongs to Hotrod magazine.

They should have called Megan's character Hot @$$.
728245974_7a95aa8597.jpg

2005_FHM_05.jpg

my goodness i think my beard just grew longer:wow:

On the dvd, Megan said that her favourite transformer is Starscream. She's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"