Revenge of the Fallen Who should be in Transformers 2???

I say Prowl, Wheeljack, and Hound for the Autobots. Only add three more Autobots in, but give the robots a whole hell of a lot of screen time. As for the Decepticons, I'd have to say Soundwave, minions, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and a hint of Shockwave at the end of the film. We already know that Barricade, Scorpinok and Starscream are alive. My logic has 7 Autobots and 7 Decepticons with Scirpinok and the minions of Soundwave not being able to do much in battle(even though I know they could just bear with me).

This makes 7 to 5. The Decepticons are outnumbered. Close the the end of the film Shockwave can come down from Cybertron with an army of Decepticons with the intensions of finding Megatron.

It would be hinted many times during the film that Starscream has led the Decepticons on wild goose chases to find Megs. At the end Shockwave kills Starscream and takes over full control of the Decepticon Armada.

Truth be told...while the fandom blames Hot Rod for the death of Optimus Prime I really dont think thats the real reason why people say that they did not like Hot Rod becoming Rodimus Prime and the new leader.

Lets face it....in season 3 RPrimes character was poorly written, his character was never consistantly handel from one episode to the next.In the last momments of the film he seemed quite cabable a leader and in the next insalment "5 faces of Darkness" he is again un-sure of himself and filled with self doubt.

His character would float back an forth between being a compadent leader and one riddled with self doubt and loathing almost every other episode, and he even gave up the Matrix twice....once to the Decepticons for crying out load.:wow:And by the end of each episode he would seem re-asured and confident again.

If his character had been handdled right trew season 3 I highly doubt that his character would be so hated over a little mistake of youth.

It would have been best to keep a better balance between the competent leader/unsure leader. It wouldn't have been good storytelling to present him like Optimus.

So while the self-doubt is fine, and really presents Rodimus as one of the better developed and "human" transformers, I can also see how in some episodes they went a little overboard with it. Even if he didn't want the Matrix, he could have still be presented a little more reluctant to give it up than to just suddenly hand it over to Optimus when he mysteriously shows up alive out of nowhere.

There is a lot you can do with the general Rodimus/Hot Rod character that could really make him connect with audiences rather than seeming meek or cocky.

It would have been best to keep a better balance between the competent leader/unsure leader. It wouldn't have been good storytelling to present him like Optimus.

So while the self-doubt is fine, and really presents Rodimus as one of the better developed and "human" transformers, I can also see how in some episodes they went a little overboard with it. Even if he didn't want the Matrix, he could have still be presented a little more reluctant to give it up than to just suddenly hand it over to Optimus when he mysteriously shows up alive out of nowhere.

There is a lot you can do with the general Rodimus/Hot Rod character that could really make him connect with audiences rather than seeming meek or cocky.

Yeah making him just like Optimus would have been a mistake as well but they should have gone with presenting Rodimus like Marv Wolfman's Robin [to Nightwing] from his Teen Titans days.

He was a unsure leader as well but was trained by a great leader to be a great leader and it showed for the most part in Robin's action's.

If it had been written in that fasion, the Matrix could have symbleized the training and wisdom given to Robin over the years by Batman.

for the autobots i would want:
CARS: prowl,hotrod,silverstreak,smokescreen, streetwise
AIRCRAFT: jetfire, whirl, the arialbots (without silverbolt)
OTHER: inferno, brawn, gears, seaspraym toaster (jk), avanti and nitro, rolebar

the triplechangers could be cool too.

the decepticons
star scream and the "seekers", a return of bonecrusher with the constructicons. onslaught, dark scorponok (with jet form), nemisis prime

they probably wont use any cars/trucks transformers that you couldnt adapt into a chevy...sad really

on the Hot Rod/Optimus/Rodimus debate...

while i do think HR partly responsible for the death of OP, that is indeed NOT why i have issue with Rodimus becoming the leader/bearer of the Matrix.

i think Jazz, being #2 in command should have been next in line for the Matrix, but he was more or less written out of the movie(along with 95% of Generation 1), just for the sake of introducing the new characters.

its like, "well here im going to pass this Matrix down to you, Ultra Magnus.. whom nobody's ever heard of till now, totally surpassing over all my old comrades who have been fighting Megatron, by my side for ages."

which leads into an even bigger issue, people hate that the movie didnt focus on G1.

on the Hot Rod/Optimus/Rodimus debate...

while i do think HR partly responsible for the death of OP, that is indeed NOT why i have issue with Rodimus becoming the leader/bearer of the Matrix.

i think Jazz, being #2 in command should have been next in line for the Matrix, but he was more or less written out of the movie(along with 95% of Generation 1), just for the sake of introducing the new characters.

its like, "well here im going to pass this Matrix down to you, Ultra Magnus.. whom nobody's ever heard of till now, totally surpassing over all my old comrades who have been fighting Megatron, by my side for ages."

which leads into an even bigger issue, people hate that the movie didnt focus on G1.

I hate to say this but.......... its a good thing that they didnt chose Jazz as the new leader on the count that Scatman Crothers died in November of 1986, the same year that the movie came out.And I wouldnt have wanted them to re-cast the voice of Jazz.

After Jazz it should've been Prowl, than Ironhide, but both of them had to die, didn't they? Prowl's death gave me nightmares when I was little. The smoke coming out of his mouth and eyes freaked me out.

the guy that can turn to a planet should be in transformers 2. i forgot his name though. i think its like galvatron or something like that.

i want to see a giant dogfight between the arielbots and the seekers....

and the trichangers

^ I love the Aerialbots but Starscream could take them all out all my himself. :oldrazz::woot:

Jazz is great, BUT...come on...bringing him back/resurrecting would probably come off trite and forced.

Plus, there are so many other characters to introduce. Let's move on.

751307686_49c2f9b395.jpg

R.I.P.

comeon people give jazz some love. i mean yae we wasnt that great but i he is still awesome i like him better than ratchet. but my fav was ironhide that guy was a total badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"