Revenge of the Fallen Who should be in Transformers 2???

Its not that the CANT use the name Hot ROd, its that they havent been willing to sell out the monies till now, I think they they will pay or maybe even buy hot rod magazine just to make them stop *****ing, I mean since TF was the biggest movie this summer I think they can spair the change

Just Ultra Magnus and Soundwave added would do me personally.

I would love to see all the constructicons and therfore....devastator in the second movie. I mean imagine the scenes that would create especially if they have him as the big bad threat at the end of the movie i mean a teaser trailer would be easy with that in mind....

Autobots and military are surrounding the defeated decepticons.

Optimus: Surrender Megatron.

Megatron: Never! Constructicons merge for the kill!

Constructicons merge together. Autobots recoil in shock. Crowds flee.

Sam: What the hell is that!?

Ratchet: Devastator.

The collosal devastator dwarfs the autobots and with the thundering voice of all five constructicons in unisons he yells...

Devastator: Prepare for extermination!!!!

Fade to black.

Transformers 2

It would kick ass especially if it was like the bit from the tf: animated movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtL-vssxQko

ALSO... I think they should use that line frokm the animated movie as a tagline "Merge for the kill!" That is bad-ass and would look sweet on a movie poster.

Its not that the CANT use the name Hot ROd, its that they havent been willing to sell out the monies till now, I think they they will pay or maybe even buy hot rod magazine just to make them stop *****ing, I mean since TF was the biggest movie this summer I think they can spair the change

perhaps just give hotrod magazine certain royalties? the first pictues of the car....interviews... perhaps a product placement in the movie (ie sam reading hotrod mag. or a billboard in the backround)....

i dont think buying it out is really needed...

If they buy the Magazine they have a chance.If not they ether have to ask premision from the Magazine and if they get it, pay them some of the profits or be sued for much more.

I would love to see all the constructicons and therfore....devastator in the second movie. I mean imagine the scenes that would create especially if they have him as the big bad threat at the end of the movie i mean a teaser trailer would be easy with that in mind....

Autobots and military are surrounding the defeated decepticons.

Optimus: Surrender Megatron.

Megatron: Never! Constructicons merge for the kill!

Constructicons merge together. Autobots recoil in shock. Crowds flee.

Sam: What the hell is that!?

Ratchet: Devastator.

The collosal devastator dwarfs the autobots and with the thundering voice of all five constructicons in unisons he yells...

Devastator: Prepare for extermination!!!!

Fade to black.

Transformers 2

It would kick ass especially if it was like the bit from the tf: animated movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtL-vssxQko

ALSO... I think they should use that line frokm the animated movie as a tagline "Merge for the kill!" That is bad-ass and would look sweet on a movie poster.

I would love to see them aswell but I dont think its going to happen.First...Bay has already used 2 names from the team and killed both characters.Second there is at least 2 other name's from the list that cant be used under the trademark laws.

Unless the chose to use different names in the movie then they'll use on the toys or use different names altogether from G1....I dont think we'll see the Constructions.

I would love to see them aswell but I dont think its going to happen.First...Bay has already used 2 names from the team and killed both characters.Second there is at least 2 other name's from the list that cant be used under the trademark laws.

Unless the chose to use different names in the movie then they'll use on the toys or use different names altogether from G1....I dont think we'll see the Constructions.

Well apparantly don murphy is really pro dinobots and combiners. I mean i`d like the constructicons but i mean any decepticon combiner team would do really. Weren`t there some decepticons who were the reverse of the dinobots except they were like lions and stuff?

Well apparantly don murphy is really pro dinobots and combiners. I mean i`d like the constructicons but i mean any decepticon combiner team would do really. Weren`t there some decepticons who were the reverse of the dinobots except they were like lions and stuff?

Yeah they were called the Predacons and they combined into Predaking.

I dont think that he would be a good fit into the movies universe.I would love to see him but I think that the Combaticon [army vehicals] or the Stunticon [cars and truck] would make a better fit into the movie universe.

Yeah they were called the Predacons and they combined into Predaking.

I dont think that he would be a good fit into the movies universe.I would love to see him but I think that the Combaticon [army vehicals] or the Stunticon [cars and truck] would make a better fit into the movie universe.

True but from what Don Murphy has hinted the dinobots seem to have a good chance of getting a role in a future film and who is perfectly suited to face off against the dinobots. Thats right The Predacons.

True but from what Don Murphy has hinted the dinobots seem to have a good chance of getting a role in a future film and who is perfectly suited to face off against the dinobots. Thats right The Predacons.

More then likly we'll only get to see one of the Dino's.I doubt we'll see more then 5 new Autobots in the new film and they wont all be Dinobots.

More then likly we'll only get to see one of the Dino's.I doubt we'll see more then 5 new Autobots in the new film and they wont all be Dinobots.

i was shocked just to see scorponox....let alone a/some dinobots. i would be happy seeing scorponox come back and go into his jet mode.

If they went for indivdual ones to represent hinted at groups i would go for...

Grimlock (To represent the Dinobots)
Silverbolt (To represent the Aerialbots)
Some kind of tank/artillery autobot to even up the forces a lil.

Blitzwing (able to switch between robot and both tank and jet now that would be cool and interesting)
Soundwave
Shockwave
Ravage (Everyone likes laserbeak but Ravage would prob work better if you choose one cassette bot. I mean if they scale them up so that soundwave is like a nice big van then they could have a real puma sized ravage and then having him chase Sam all over the place.)

The Dinobots and the Beast Wars. All of them in an all out war sequence. Nuff Said.

If they went for indivdual ones to represent hinted at groups i would go for...

Grimlock (To represent the Dinobots)
Silverbolt (To represent the Aerialbots)
Some kind of tank/artillery autobot to even up the forces a lil.

Blitzwing (able to switch between robot and both tank and jet now that would be cool and interesting)
Soundwave
Shockwave
Ravage (Everyone likes laserbeak but Ravage would prob work better if you choose one cassette bot. I mean if they scale them up so that soundwave is like a nice big van then they could have a real puma sized ravage and then having him chase Sam all over the place.)

I would like to at least see Grimlock but before we see any of the Aerialbots or any Autobot combiner teams I want to see Omeg Supreme.

That makes sense. :yay:

I'm thinking that we'll get those four Autobots, along with 1-2 more. I could see Ultra Magnus and Mirage making the cut because they're cinematic characters.

And of course with the Decepticons, I could see Skywarp, Thundercracker, Rumble, Laserbeak, and a Combiner team. Plus, I think we could see a couple of made-for-the-movie characters as well.

My only problem with that list is that they cant use the name "Hot Rod".And even thou I would accept Rodimus I know a lot of fans wouldnt..... so what name for him would make everyone happy???

Are you sure that they couldn't just call the action figure and any other merchandise "Autobot Hot Rod?" I mean they faced the trademark issue with some of the other character's name, and Hasbro simply added an Autobot or Decepticon prefix to those names.

Are you sure that they couldn't just call the action figure and any other merchandise "Autobot Hot Rod?" I mean they faced the trademark issue with some of the other character's name, and Hasbro simply added an Autobot or Decepticon prefix to those names.

Sorry Jake he asked.:woot:

They wouldnt be able to use the "Prefix" Autobot in this case.The problem with Hot Rods trademark issue is that the owner is a Automotive magazine.And since the Hot Rod would be a Automobile it would be considered to infringement issues to call him Autobot Hot Rod.

If they used the name for a decepticon jet they might get away with it.

And by the way they tried to use the pefix Autobot on a few different toys already, the G1 reissue of Hot Rod which ended up being called Rodimus Major, the Armada Hotshot was originaly going to be called Hot Rod character Rodimus from Energon and the Titanium 3in. Rodimus were all intended to be called Autobot Hot Rod.

There have also been the Classic and Alternators versions of the character that were simply called Rodimus and the repaint of Energon Hot Shot that they called Exliun [or something like that] if they could use the prefix thing they would have done so already.

The funny thing is that they could use the name Hot Rod in fiction like in comics, novels, cartoons and maybe the film but they cant use it on a toy release.So if they dont mind calling the toy by a different name then in the movie you might see it done.

I didnt know that movie Scorponok had a jet mode.

he didnt in the movie...but he originally does (or wikipedia lied to me, which wouldnt be a suprise.). i would like to see him return in the sequel so we could see it.

was megatron the tallest and biggest transformer in the movie or was it someone else. In the movie not in the whole transformers universe. if hes not the tallest then who? and how big is he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"