Sequels Who should be the main antoganist on X-men: First Class?

I think Graydon Creed would be an interesting cameo of sorts, but I rather it be a mutant villain.

I'm liking the idea of the Hellfire Club, ive always wanted them in there. And as much as i like magneto, i don't want another film where he is the main villain (or stryker).

The great thing about X-Men is that so many of the rogues gallery have great cinematic value. One of things I hated about the first trilogy is that Magneto dominated the films while so many great villains such as Sinister and Apocalypse sat on the sidelines. Magneto has had his time, I don't want First Class and any potential sequels focusing the plot on Magneto's turn to the bad side. It should be no more than a sub plot, while the likes of Sinister and Apocalyspe get their time to shine.

Magneto should play a role like he did in X2, with someone like Sinister being the Stryker of the story. Except Sinister should be way more bad ass.

The film should have Magneto in it, as he helped build Cerebro.

The villain in the film should be a mutant, in order to explain the mutant fear and hatred that is talked about in the X-Men films...give the humans a reason to fear (since there are no bad guy mutants at all in the X 1-3, as Magneto is merely fighting the hatred and fear that already exists). The end of the movie should be a full on hatred for mutants, with magneto leaving Xavier to fight his own fight.

In other words...the movie should make sense with what we've already seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"