Justice League Who Should Be The Villain?

Braniac or Darkseid. Though I would like both to appear eventually. :)

If Lex can go up against Superman with his resources, he can go up against the League.

It's the same deal with Loki in The Avengers.

Yeah, except Loki is a God with access to vast magical abilities...Lex Luthor is just an ordinary villain who usually has others do his dirty work. Loki does too, but he at least has his own powers.

My point is...Loki is kind of a more capable villain so it makes sense to see him taking on the whole team. With Lex, I'd prefer he only really star in Superman films...he's not interesting enough to headline the JL films as the main villain, imo.

It wouldn't be Lex alone vs the Justice League, just like it wasn't Loki alone vs the Avengers

Guys and Gals the answer to this question lies in the formation of the team in the first place.

A team with the trinity, Hal's GL (most likely) , Barry's Flash, Aquaman & Cyborg is a clear reference to the new 52 justice league, and who did they fight in their first encounter?

Darkseid.

2753651-jl_cv1.jpg

I rest my case. :)

Guys and Gals the answer to this question lies in the formation of the team in the first place.

A team with the trinity, Hal's GL (most likely) , Barry's Flash, Aquaman & Cyborg is a clear reference to the new 52 justice league, and who did they fight in their first encounter?

Darkseid.

2753651-jl_cv1.jpg

I rest my case. :)
Yeah I think there is a good chance that this will happen

From the BVS trailer, the whole Batman/Superman post apocalyptic future sequence is rumored to be a vision from Wonder Woman. In this vision you can clearly see winged creatures abducting Superman soldiers. Could these be parademons alluding to a future Darksied invasion?
Batman-V-Superman-Trailer-Flying-Parademons.jpg

Yes, those are parademons.

If there is an alien invasion story, what about the Dominators?

I'd say white martians, but due to recent events on
Supergirl- the reveal of Jonzz
, and Cyborg being on the Justice League filling out the 7, I don't know if DC wants the Martian Manhunter.

Am I the only one thinking that they might do Aquaman/Orm/Throne of Atlantis for Part 1 and Darkseid in Part Two?

After Zod, Faora and Doomsday, I would prefer a terrestrial threat next time.

Omacs? Kobra organization? Prometheus? Before he was on n legends I'd have loved Vandal Savage. Ares would be cool imo.

Honestly, Sinestro or Atrocitus would have been a good choice. Especially if Ganthet had fled to earth for whatever reason. That way Hal or John would have a reason to come to earth and eventually join the league. Kyle could harbor Ganthet and recieved his ring as the newest Lantern.
It would have been a global issue so it's big enough for even Aquaman to get involved. It would have given us all seven of the JL members as well. I know that's not what is going to happen but it wold have gotten everyone together.

I was fond of The Appellaxians as villains

Is there any good Justice League vs Vandal Savage story? Aside from that cartoon film where they adapted Tower of Babel and replaced Ras All Ghul with him, i can't think of many stories where he was all that interesting a threat.

Then what do they do in AQUAMAN?

Any of the other hundreds of Aquaman stories that exist...

Omacs? Kobra organization? Prometheus? Before he was on n legends I'd have loved Vandal Savage. Ares would be cool imo.

I had an idea for a JL film a long time ago (maybe 3-4 years ago) that would use OMACs/a version of Amazo.

I even had the idea for a poster that would feature the heroes just destroying a large army of OMACs. Basically Marvel had the same idea and used it in that one poster for AoU

I do think OMACs could be really interesting, but I feel it might be a little to samesy as Ultron.

I wouldnt mind though

Last edited:
I think Brainiac would be a better choice than Darkseid. He's still an alien threat, but would necessarily come under as much criticism for being like Thanos imo. Though on the other hand Brainiac would maybe suit a Superman solo better to explore his story without balancing the other heroes who don't have ties to him.

Last edited:
Brainiac/OMACs please.

Steppenwolf, Kalibak, Goodness, or the Furies all sound good to me. Save Desaad and Darkseid for last.

If it was to be the OMAC's, who would be their creator? Lex again, or Silvana, or someone else?

That requires a lot of pre-story to be meaningful, though, and any evil scientist could do much the same job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"