Justice League Who Should Be The Villain?

I care more about Aquaman being portrayed with Namor's personality rather than who comes first. In the comics (Not sure about recent Aquaman though) they have vastly different personalities, or at least the ones I've read.
There is already precedent for this type of Aquaman. All throughout the 90s and in the JL TAS show Aquaman is portrayed this way

There is already precedent for this type of Aquaman. All throughout the 90s and in the JL TAS show Aquaman is portrayed this way

yes, I'm aware. Wasn't a fan of that either. Anyway I guess its just a preference. Wrong place to keep this discussion going too, so I'll leave it at that.

for villain, Personally, I'm not a fan of using Darkseid straight away. I thought that was weak in the new52 to just start with the biggest bad. I'd like to see Brainiac someday, but I think I would prefer him at least first appearing in a solo supes movie. I think I would be most interested in a villain or villains who are associated with the JLA rather than an individual hero

Tbh that's my favorite type of portrayal for Aquaman. I like the rough barbaric Aquaman.

But ya I agree with u regarding the villains. I'm thinking The Legion of Doom is the best option

Darkseid>Thanos
Aquaman>Namor

That's all that matters

Aquaman has Black Manta and Ocean Master, Khaldur, Mera and Tempest. Not to mention his stories and backstory is preferable to Namor

Namor came first but Aq does it better

But in 1959 Aquaman was retconned from the end product of [SCIENCE!] to half Atlantean.

Starro.

Anti-Monitor only if the League roster becomes huge. But then it would be epic.

Justice League Pt.1 - Aquaman manipulated by Orm
Justice League Pt.2 - The Crime Syndicate

I think we need to leave the Atlanteans as antagonists for the Aquaman movie. I would be highly disappointed if they end up being the villains of the first ever JL movie.

Brainiac, Darkseid, or Legion of Doom

The more I think about it the more I feel like the most logical choice would be Darkseid. Forget spending years building him up (we got that route with Thanos and it was great), just bring him out. The fans would love them for it, and there's not like they don't have other great villains they could follow up with.

The more I think about it the more I feel like the most logical choice would be Darkseid. Forget spending years building him up (we got that route with Thanos and it was great), just bring him out. The fans would love them for it, and there's not like they don't have other great villains they could follow up with.

I wouldn't mind Darkseid being introduced earlier. There's a big world with the New Gods to explore. If the latest rumours are even true, I wouldn't mind Brainiac saved for the Superman solo. But I do want Brainiac depicted on screen either way.

Brainiac and Darkseid are my top choices. I was thinking maybe Brainiac could be the first villain the Justice League fight as a team, and then Darkseid becomes their next challenge. I guess we'll see how it all works out.

The dceu bringing the crime syndicate to life would be amazing. Each hero fighting there counterparts could make for some of the best fight scenes ever. I would love Darkaeid for the first movie as well.

I'd like Imperiex in future movies, especially since MCU can't use Galactus

My main baddies I wnat to see are

Darkseid
Starro the Conqueror
Imperiex

I'd like to see Brainiac in a MoS sequel w/o Batman

I wouldn't mind Darkseid being introduced earlier. There's a big world with the New Gods to explore. If the latest rumours are even true, I wouldn't mind Brainiac saved for the Superman solo. But I do want Brainiac depicted on screen either way.

I do want to see Brainiac as well, but at this point I feel he is better suited for a solo Superman film. Darkseid has always been that one villain Superman and pretty much every other superhero can't handle on their own, perfect for being a reason the JL have to unite.

I cannot wait for this question to be settled once and for all!!

Whatever the threat is, it's going to be teased either at the end of BvS or WW.

Maybe its got something to do with Lex/OS

Of course it will be Darksied.

You guys are out thinking yourselves. What you are asking for is a DK trilogy without the Joker or a Superman Storyline that doesn't include Krypton or Lex.

Didn't somebody at DC say outright that they aren't doing another alien invasion story?

They HAVE to do an alien invasion story at some point. There's no way that team is coming together to fight techno wizard-nerd Lex Luther.

I'd like to see Brainiac as the villain. I'm not sure I want to see Darkseid just yet, especially with Thanos and Apocalypse already coming soon to theatres.

They HAVE to do an alien invasion story at some point. There's no way that team is coming together to fight techno wizard-nerd Lex Luther.

What if he isn't a mad scientist? Somebody like Prometheus, Deathstroke, Vandal Savage or Ras Al Ghul could easily give the team a run for their money without seeming too similar to Lex.

If Lex can go up against Superman with his resources, he can go up against the League.

It's the same deal with Loki in The Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"